own every weapon available in the stores... ?

suspect121

so ok.... trying to finish up the boston brawlers challenges but...

i bought everything in the general store and nothing... am i missing something? do i have to craft the remaining weapons?

((also i have beaten the game but have not done the epilogue missions yet if that matters))

Edited by suspect121

so ok.... trying to finish up the boston brawlers challenges but...

i bought everything in the general store and nothing... am i missing something? do i have to craft the remaining weapons?

((also i have beaten the game but have not done the epilogue missions yet if that matters))

Make sure you actually have all of them. I skipped a Heavy weapon first ime, and after wondering, I just checked...

so triple checked the general store and i have bought everything....yet still nothing...hmmmmm

Here is my video with all of the weapons (general store + crafted). In the description of the video it says which ones are crafted, so, take those out and see which ones you have left in the video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx96WA4vCoA]Assassin's Creed 3 - All Weapons - YouTube[/ame]

ahhhh a fellow Ontarian lol .... I hail from St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada myself.....anyways....lol

so checked again to no avail...so this time i just bought or shall we say crafted all the extra weapons and nothing pops up in the left corner notifying me that i had completed said task....

so i move my attention back to the damn collect 5 VENISON that wont register for me when i notice in my Logbook that gun one aint there anymore..

so i dont know what made it work but it worked... so yay

... now onto the last thing i have to do in this game.. collect 5 VENISON

lol.. of all the things i thought i might have problems with in this game, this was not among them lol

thanks again everyone

ahhhh a fellow Ontarian lol .... I hail from St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada myself.....anyways....lol

so checked again to no avail...so this time i just bought or shall we say crafted all the extra weapons and nothing pops up in the left corner notifying me that i had completed said task....

so i move my attention back to the damn collect 5 VENISON that wont register for me when i notice in my Logbook that gun one aint there anymore..

so i dont know what made it work but it worked... so yay

lol.. of all the things i thought i might have problems with in this game, this was not among them lol

thanks again everyone

Reporting in from Toronto! Glad there are more of us here :)

Congratulations on it working, game happens to be a bit buggy

Yea I had trouble with this one too. All you have to do, is craft 5 Venison Hearts and that will work. Good Luck.

I came here trying to get the every weapon achievement, and lathough I bought all the weapons fron the shops it wouldn't work. Then I read a few places they patched a fix the day after release for this issue, so I figured I was out of luck, since I don't have internet connectibity atm.

So I went ahead and crafted all the "speacial weapons just for the heck of it, and after doing that nothing happened. So I was just about to give up, but I went downstairs and equipped Washingtons replica sword, and DING I got the achievement!

But yea as far as the Venison, just craft 5 Venison Hearts under the food tab (of course) and you should be good to go. Good Luck.

and congrats if you already figured this out by now.

I'm like I just need it to buy all the weapons for 100% and I have every purchased.

When I load the screen always makes me obtained a weapon.

If the normals are all I have purchased.

I have it at 99% I've noticed is that in the basement of the house I listed all the weapons I bought tomahawk least murderer who also bought it because I have to go to the basement at the other and this change is not saved.

If puedeis verify that this is in the basement ax me a favor and do not eat more head.

I feel that is a bug that I often putadon of 99%

Hopefully with the update is resolved but it gives me no.

Someone check me cord

thanks

Yo estoy igual Solo me falta lo de comprar todas las armas para el 100% y tengo todo comprado.

Cuando cargo la pantalla siempre me pone obtenida un arma.

Si son las normales las tengo compradas todas.

Lo tengo al 99% lo que me he fijado es que en el sotano de la casa me aparecen todas las armas que he comprado menos el tomahawk de asesino que tambien lo tengo comprado pues voy con el al sotano lo cambio por otro y este no se guarda.

Si puedeis comprobar que este hacha esta en el sotano me harias un favor y no me como mas la cabeza.

Me da que es un bug menudo putadon que me lo de al 99%

Esperemos que con la actualizacion se solucione pero me da a mi que no.

Alguien me echa un cable

Gracias