Perfect frame achievement

Likkel

FINALLY!

I am never playing Pot Shot ever again!

"Never playing Pot Shot again" ????

I'm never playing VT again. What a stupidly overly long game. I'm all for getting your monies worth out of a game but I bought this over two months ago, played a good fifteen hours or so but have just got bored of how long it takes to progress through the career mode. It's just so damn repetitive, and them ridiculously easy CPU players you come across in the tournaments which are just absolutely no challenge make me want to continuously smash the xbox controller over my head while I sit in a semi concious coma trying to remember to push the buttons. In the future Sega really should make the difficulty curve a bit steeper so by the time you play your 30-40th tournament the games actually get a bit more difficult then when you first started your career and maybe the computer could be good enough to win just some points.

"Never playing Pot Shot again" ????

I'm never playing VT again. What a stupidly overly long game. I'm all for getting your monies worth out of a game but I bought this over two months ago, played a good fifteen hours or so but have just got bored of how long it takes to progress through the career mode. It's just so damn repetitive, and them ridiculously easy CPU players you come across in the tournaments which are just absolutely no challenge make me want to continuously smash the xbox controller over my head while I sit in a semi concious coma trying to remember to push the buttons. In the future Sega really should make the difficulty curve a bit steeper so by the time you play your 30-40th tournament the games actually get a bit more difficult then when you first started your career and maybe the computer could be good enough to win just some points.

Imagine how long it would take tho if the AI was any good... :)