PSN Tags. Let's ALL be Friends!

Psycence

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the newer people, Welcome to the Dark Side, and add me if you like. I've been on Resistance 2 alot, have a clan started on Resistance 2 that is recruiting good people from x360a. The play is casual, we have people that couldnt hit the side of a barn (like myself) and some that are very skilled at shooters( Mothershed you know I mean you man) Step up and don't be shy, it's all in the name of fun. Clan name is Xx Game On xX, send me a friend request, with join clan in message if you are interested, to mouthforwarr. hope to see some of you there.

Edited by CAMOUFLAGEiPOD

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, feel free to add my CHEAP PSN ID: AMessyBloodBath. I've already sent a lot of you friend requests but for anyone that I haven't, feel free to add me! I don't play on my PS3 too much... yet. The games i have and play that have multiplayer are: Resistance 1, Metal Gear Online, LittleBigPlanet and Motorstorm 2.

I will probably get Resistance 2 sometime soon aswell and i've pre-ordered Killzone 2 and will be playing that A LOT when it's released! :D

EDIT: I now have Resistance 2 and i've just found out that i'm very good at it, i came 1st in my 1st game lol i got 125 kills... only to find out i wasn't even playing a ranked match DAMN IT! whereas i wasn't very good at Resistance 1 for some reason. So basically just message me if you wan't to play resistance 2 anytime before Killzone 2 comes out. :woop:

Edited by Dr Popodopolus

I accepted you. Haven't been on my PS3 a lot lately, I've been having a 360 session since my WoW Subscription ran out. Playing through the god-awful Last Remnant, then going to give Lost Oddysey another go, then Eternal Sonata then finally back to the PS3 for Fallout 3. Probably going to be a busy few months of RPGs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My PSN is InsaneHien. Feel free to add me if you want, but your friend request has to tell me that you're from Xbox360Achievements.org since there are a lot of members here. I'll play any of these games below, but only add me if you have any of these..

Call of Duty: World at War

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

Resistance 2

Street Fighter IV

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger