One game you never want on your Gamertag

Death Metal Jim

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hannah montana - cannot stand her, I wouldnt play that game if I was paid to do it. I just wouldn't put myself (and my xbox) through such inhumane torture...

Now wait a sec....you're saying you wouldn't play a game if someone paid you too? Umm if someone wants to throw a couple of $$$ my way i'd gladly play Hannah Montana or any other game you like.

Hannah montana - cannot stand her, I wouldnt play that game if I was paid to do it. I just wouldn't put myself (and my xbox) through such inhumane torture...

This. Glad its not on my list and never will be. Don't think I'll ever 100% Rage such an overrated game took a 20$ chance on it I have 555 gs in it. Don't feel like playing it anymore there's really no free roaming in it its boring anymore and co op sucks. Bayonetta is another overrated game too. So repetitive and boring I have 120 in that probably will never play it again wish I saved my 10$ saw it at Walmart new thought couldn't pass up that offer wish I did

Any game that can't be 100% achieved may never touch my GT. If it does, I'll probably start over. Did it once due to LOTR: Conquest actually.

The one game I regret adding to my GT score the most is L4D2. It's terrible. Can't believe people actually enjoy it (covers head from the inevitable beating). One of these days, I'll power through the achievements *shiver*

If I had to pick just one, it'd be Final Fantasy XI. Expensive game, takes years to complete, and it asks for a large amount of co-operation with others while I hate playing online. I'd love to have My Horse and Me 2 on my card but it's difficult to grab on rental services, easy offline games are much more my type of thing :p