End Game achievements revealed

amacteur

It’s no Sidecar 30G

Get a kill from the passenger position on a motorcycle.

Heavy Lifter 20G

Kill an enemy after successfully paradropping an IFV

Capture the Flag 20G

Capture 1 flag while playing Capture the Flag

Transport Pilot 30G

Transport a flag carrier in an air vehicle while playing Capture the Flag

AA’s Revenge 20G

Destroy an air vehicle using the AA jeeps

This DLC also includes 16 new dog tags, new Assignments, new medals and ribbons.

More details over here: http://blogs.battlefield.com/2013/03/road-to-end-game-persistence/

:drunk

Awkward...

On Topic.

Can someone post the pics of the new ribbons, medals, dogtags and what not? For some reason I can't get the page to load.

not workin for me either babe

Edited by gmurda33
i had some alphabet soup and choked on the d

did u not see that in rich's video at 3 minutes?? haha

I did but I was still in shock and my brain did not register it. I am quite pleased so far with what End Game is bringing. The Kill Streak Tag, Squad Wipe Tag, Anti Explosives Tag, 1911 S-Tac and more assignments are great. Too bad there is no mention yet if Coop Tags are fixed, Pistol variant Tags added, or general patch notes. Not to mention from the look and sound of it these new maps will be great for Conquest.

That's what I thought. One thing I noticed was the IFV lost ~20% health. Wonder if that was from the drop or if he'd been RPG'd beforehand.

I did not notice the loss of health, I am going to re-watch the video now. But it would make sense if it lost 20% from the drop, I could see how dropping an IFV in the middle of battle w/ 100% health and Reactive Armor might be a little OP.

Basically all situational achievements.

Kinda nice and different to see from the lengthy progression achievements in previous packs. Unfortunately, the progression achievements were what kept me playing this game for more than a few hours when they were released.

No assignments to go out of my for, which is disappointing because this is supposed to be the last DLC and probably the final push for the game until Battlefield 4 gets released.

Surprised there were no achievements for Air Superiority. But overall it looks like a fun, easy list.

I like multiplayer achievements like this. Not "one of a kind" situations that would never happen without planning on both teams kinda situations.

Yeah, I kinda just wish there was one achievement to do with Air Superiority that required like 3 jet takedowns in a row or something. :p Would piss everyone off but be nice end to the DLC's. XD

This is exactly what you said for the 3 other DLCs... :p

Well they are getting easier with every new DLC so he wasn't wrong to say so :(.

B2K's get 10 kills with each weapon took hours for what 20:gsicon: ?

CQ's same achievement was easier and quicker.

Then AK's whole list was easy and quickly done.

AM was maybe a bit time consuming but it was still rather easy.

This one might not even take an hour.

Still they're not bad achievements :).

This is exactly what you said for the 3 other DLCs... :p

Well they are getting easier with every new DLC so he wasn't wrong to say so :(.

B2K's get 10 kills with each weapon took hours for what 20:gsicon: ?

CQ's same achievement was easier and quicker.

Then AK's whole list was easy and quickly done.

AM was maybe a bit time consuming but it was still rather easy.

This one might not even take an hour.

Still they're not bad achievements :).

Exactly. They should have made this last list more like the first one. Like have an achievement to finish all assignments in this DLC. I probably played the first Karkand a whole week before I completed it. This one will barely take an hour to finish. :p Shame really.

I don't mind that they are easy.Get them done fast and then I can play the maps the way I want to.I was dreading they might do an achievement for hitting the level cap.So I am happy.

I admit that I was also afraid of such an achievement. I just started the game on XBOX and am only lvl 14 :p.

On PC I'd played about 280 Hours and was "only" colonel 38...

I'd never have the time to reach max level.

Even reaching the first Colonel level seems far right now. Hoping for an double xp event soon (last time on xbox I'd made a profile using a friend's battlelog and XBOX and had reached lvl 30 within 5 Hours and a 2200spm) to get my rank up. I'll keep playing once I've got all the achievements because I actually like the game but I want the full :gsicon: as soon as possible without boosting :)