The Quick and The Easy 1000s List (or Close to)

Mightymango

I recently started Iron Sky Invasion because it's on the list. Bad decision on my part because the game doesn't seem easy at all. I barely got past the first mission. The game is absolutely terrible, also. Definitely one of the worst games I've played for the 360. There is also no achievement guide or walkthrough even though the game came out in 2012. Can anyone vouch for that game being an easy 1k?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently started Iron Sky Invasion because it's on the list. Bad decision on my part because the game doesn't seem easy at all. I barely got past the first mission. The game is absolutely terrible, also. Definitely one of the worst games I've played for the 360. There is also no achievement guide or walkthrough even though the game came out in 2012. Can anyone vouch for that game being an easy 1k?

I was about half way through (GS at least) before I accidentally deleted my saves. That took me around 6-7 hours, and once you get used to it it is pretty easy. I can't say for certain that it is an easy 1k, but it certainly seems that way.

Not played it myself but it has a fairly low TA score with the highest ratio achievement @ 1.63 for collecting.

• 2 weeks later...

Nutjitsu (Xbox One) is being discussed as an easy 1000 and in under 5 hours with a certain XP grind technique for one of the harder achievements.

I was going to mention Lococycle on Xbox One as well, but I just noticed it was already on the list though it isn't mentioned in the update notes anywhere. Have other games been added w/o mention, or is this an anomaly?

Nutjitsu (Xbox One) is being discussed as an easy 1000 and in under 5 hours with a certain XP grind technique for one of the harder achievements.

I was going to mention Lococycle on Xbox One as well, but I just noticed it was already on the list though it isn't mentioned in the update notes anywhere. Have other games been added w/o mention, or is this an anomaly?

Yeah Nutjitsu can be done in 2-3 hours, maybe even a bit less. Very easy.

Might I suggest adding Call of Duty 4 ©. It doesn't have annoying MP achievements and all of them (with the exception of mile high club) can be completed relatively easily. And if you follow the strategy below, Mile High Club should only take a couple hours.

There are a couple of achievements that involve collecting Intel, but that will only take about 30 minutes.

In total, it took me 23 hours to perfect the game.

• 2 weeks later...
Lets cheer is more like 5-10 hours to complete rather than under 5. Its unresponsive and most may not every complete it due to frustration.

I'm 150 pounds overweight and did it in two hours. The game is very responsive.

The only hard part of the game is the final song. Not because the game is responsive, but because it's the only dance with more than two repetitive movements.

It took me maybe 30 mins to memorize the dance and get the 5 stars. All the others you should get first try.

Has anyone suggested Aliens Colonial Marines? Boosting is SUPER simple and only requires one other person.

Well, the amount of people you need to boost isn't factored into the time. Just so people don't get the wrong idea though... It does require more than one person. Every 2-3 challenges you get one that requires you to kill two people with one shot, or two people within 5 seconds. Which would require a third.

You're gonna want a third throughout the boost so that way you don't have to worry about getting someone to help out every handful of challenges.

EDIT:

I'd also like to recommend Nat Geo TV and Nat Geo TV DVD to be put in the under 5 hour section.

I'm 150 pounds overweight and did the download version, including both DLC's in 4 hours. I did the DVD version in an hour an a half. There's no reason it should take over 5. I'd even say to add a * to Nat Geo DVD because it's very easily down in under 2.

SECOND EDIT:

Sixty Second Shooter for the under 5 hours. I'd also recommend the * for under two hours. I did the game in just under an hour. No reason it should take more than 2.

Edited by Coldgears

I'm 150 pounds overweight and did it in two hours. The game is very responsive.

The only hard part of the game is the final song. Not because the game is responsive, but because it's the only dance with more than two repetitive movements.

It took me maybe 30 mins to memorize the dance and get the 5 stars. All the others you should get first try.

I agree with crabbycrabcrab that game is more suited in the over 5 hour section for the full 1000 (700 can be done in 2+ hours no problem).

The game is probably one of the worst kinect games I've played (and I've played some shit titles), by the end of my first playthrough I managed to get one dance to 5 stars but then I spent a further hour trying to get another one to 5 stars but gave up on it as so few moves were being recognised.

In summary one of the few games I've shelved before getting 1k due to frustration :eek:.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I propose that Saw be moved out of the 5-10 hour section and into 15-25? Or at least 10-15?

Saw took me almost 21 hours to beat because of the number of cheap shots, the horrible combat mechanics, and sneak attacks that just about kill you - or DO kill you - before you even see the enemy. Then there are the dumb-luck puzzles where you have only a few chances to mess up before having to start over, the starting arrangement changes on each attempt, and you have to pick around to find out how they're set up at the start (usually meaning you fail before you know the layout, hence my calling them "dumb-luck puzzles").

To top it all off, that achievement where you have to stomp-kick five enemies to death took me nearly 3 hours because of how arbitrarily the knockdowns happen. I had to make over 120 kills before getting the five stomps I needed for the achievement. Even after reading up on how to do it and watching YouTube videos, reproducing the results is a real bear, especially when success is based on getting the rare knockdown, then successfully passing two rapid-fire QTEs in which the final button you need to press changes every time.

In my opinion, the only way you're going to complete that game in under 15 hours is if you're watching a walkthrough, or have already played it and know where to go beforehand. Doing it under 10 hours probably relies on not getting stuck on the stomp-kick deaths, and the starting condition for a stomp kick is luck-based.

-------------------------------

EDIT - sorry if this post seems more like venting than a suggestion, but I died more often in this game than I ever have in Dark Souls and only a very small percentage of Saw's deaths felt remotely fair. I didn't read any walkthroughs or watch videos - except for the stomp-kick achievement I mentioned above - and my experience was that the time it takes to complete this game blind, on the first run, is over twice the amount of time for where it's currently placed on this list.

Edited by Ten Foot Bunny

I nominate Contrast on XB1 and 360 for under 5 hours. There are 26 collectables and can be done in well under 5 hours. The developers even list in the description that the total game time is "4-5 hours, and that means that some will race through it a lot faster" I took my time and read all the collectables and got the extra luminaries (which were not needed) and I finished in 3 1/2 hours with a full 1000 GS on XB1.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...