Road Maps - The Complete Walkthrough

Method

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I have an idea of what I'm doing, I'd like to start on three more Road Maps, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, and Sonic the Hedgehog(arcade).

I may also be intrested on working more if no one makes any for some of the other games I've played.

I'm working on a GRAW map already. Want to work with me?

I'm working on the following:

Brian Lara Cricket 2007

LMA Manager 2007

World Championship Snooker 2007

The Last Remnant

Call of Duty: World at War

Army of Two

Three of these are pretty much PAL only games so I figured I'd help out. Should be submitted in the next couple of days.

Edited by jackanape

Any new updates or additionts yet?

Be patient Evil. Method and the Guide Team have a lot of work to do. They have to go through every Road Map, edit them, post them up and then on top of that they still have to work on and upload Achievement Guides. Just give them some time and they'll post up new Road Maps that were added to the main site.

Be patient Evil. Method and the Guide Team have a lot of work to do. They have to go through every Road Map, edit them, post them up and then on top of that they still have to work on and upload Achievement Guides. Just give them some time and they'll post up new Road Maps that were added to the main site.

Yeah, but they may be doing so pointlessly. My grammar and spelling is impeccable, yet they went through mine. The only "guidelines" I didn't comply with fully were in the Overview. They changed:

Online/Offline: X for Y http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg to Online/Offline: X (Yhttp://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg)

Missable/Glitched achievements: 0 to Missable/Glitched achievements: None!

Do cheat codes disable achievements?: N/A to Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No Cheats

Also, I noticed they Americanized my map, for example changing the word "totalling" to "totaling". None of those changes were really necessary IMO (especially the Americanization), and I hope they aren't that nitpicky in the future. It doesn't serve them to waste time on stuff like that

Edited by dakisbac

Any new updates or additionts yet?
Just updated the FAQ to show all Road Maps that have been recently added. Some may still be pending activation so be patient if it's not showing up.

Yeah, but they may be doing so pointlessly. My grammar and spelling is impeccable, yet they went through mine. The only "guidelines" I didn't comply with fully were in the Overview. They changed:

Online/Offline: X for Y http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg to Online/Offline: X (Yhttp://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg)

Missable/Glitched achievements: 0 to Missable/Glitched achievements: None!

Do cheat codes disable achievements?: N/A to Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No Cheats

Also, I noticed they Americanized my map, for example changing the word "totalling" to "totaling". None of those changes were really necessary IMO (especially the Americanization), and I hope they aren't that nitpicky in the future. It doesn't serve them to waste time on stuff like that

We don't consider it a waste of time ;). I'm not sure why you would be upset over something like that. The content is still the same and you're the one still getting credit.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who's putting a lot of work into these. It's very apparent whose is putting effort into these and who is not. Keep'em coming!

We don't consider it a waste of time ;). I'm not sure why you would be upset over something like that. The content is still the same and you're the one still getting credit.

I'm not upset about you changing the overview. You're the one that made these up. While I believe my way looks better, I accept the changes, and I've changed the the maps I'm working on right now so that they fit with your guidelines and you don't have to waste time (IMO, reworking little things like that is a waste of your time) editing my guide further than need be. Although, I'm confident none of the maps I submit will require much, if any, editing.

As for the Americanization, upset isn't the right word. Let's just say I'm not impressed. Out of all the things I mentioned, this was the most insignificant. The majority of this site may be American (I wouldn't know) but it's not my fault if anybody is ignorant enough to say "hey, he made a typo" just because my spelling is different. To me, your "corrected" version looks wrong.

As for the Americanization, upset isn't the right word. Let's just say I'm not impressed. Out of all the things I mentioned, this was the most insignificant. The majority of this site may be American (I wouldn't know) but it's not my fault if anybody is ignorant enough to say "hey, he made a typo" just because my spelling is different. To me, your "corrected" version looks wrong.

And to us, your version looked wrong... so we fixed it. We didn't mean harm, just the way we were taught, that is not how the word is spelled.

I would not suggest calling us ignorant in the future though.

-----

To answer two questions:

1. If there is no guide and a map has been posted, please let me know so I can active it properly. I was activating things assuming there was also a guide in place, but Keano is correct in saying that if there is no guide, the map won't be viewable (since the "Guide" link will be inactive), but I can fix that.

2. The first page should be updated with all the current maps right now.

Edited by The Pants Party

2. The first page should be updated with all the current maps right now.

2006 Fifa World Cup shows the option to hide/show a road map but when you click it there is still no visible road map. I was just wondering, is the guide still going through the submission process or is it just a msitake and the guide should actually be there?