Subway token walkthrough

X VAE VICTUS X

Hello! There weren’t any walkthroughs for the subway token collection out there so I thought I’d make one. Please use this walkthrough in conjunction with the following map: http://xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=26230

We’ll be starting out the walkthrough at SOHO Station.SOHO Station:

1 & 2. above the lights and pipes in the station.

3. From SOHO start heading towards CHELSEA on top of the third cluster of cable posts, you’ll find the third token.

4 & 5. Go N from SOHO towards CHELSEA, turn left down empty track. One is above a beam in the first room to the left. For the next one follow the hallway to another room and take a right, it’s by a generator. Also, Secret token #35 is in one of the boxes before you enter these rooms at the dead end.

6 & 7. En route from SOHO to CHELSEA: Above cable posts in middle of track. Right before you get to CHELSEA from SOHO on the left walkway.

8. Exit CHELSEA station en route to LINCOLN when you get through the archway immediately exiting the station, it’s in the middle on the first cable post.

9. From the CHELSEA station, head down the stairs to the CHELSEA to GRAND CENTRAL tunnel and head East. The token is on the right side, above the pipes that run along the wall.

10. Keep going from 9 and it’s on the bottom of GRAND CENTRAL Station by the bumpers on the dead end.

11. Head from CHELSEA towards LINCOLN Station, the token is about ¾ of the way in the middle, on the middle section of a cable post.

12. From LINCOLN Station head down the stairs, now head East towards MIDTOWN Station. Immediately when you get out into the tunnel, look in the left corner.

13. Continuing towards MIDTOWN Station you will see some rust colored beams crossing the ceiling, there are ten of them. The token is on top of the farthest one towards MIDTOWN Station.

14. Keep going towards MIDTOWN Station and on top of a cable post in the second to last cluster is where you’ll find the next token.

15. From 14 keep running down the track to the dead end and it’s behind the left bumper.

16. From the MIDTOWN Station start head up flights of stairs one by one as if heading to the street, when you are almost street level you’ll find the token on the stairs.

17. Head all the way back to the LINCOLN Station and start off towards Harlem Station. If you stay on the left walkway, you’ll run right into it.

18. Right when you get into the station, its right above you on a beam above the lights.

19. Now Head down the track towards EL BARRIO Station and immediately when you get out onto the tunnel, look in the left corner.

20. Continue on your way to EL BARRIO Station and you’ll find the token in the middle of a cable post.

21. In the women’s bathroom at EL BARRIO Station.

22. Continue from EL BARRIO towards MIDTOWN Station it’s in the middle, on the middle of a post.

23. Head all the way over to EAST VILLAGE Station and look above the lights and pipes in the station. Note that there is also a Dragon Tail token in the men’s bathroom of the station.

24. As you head from EAST VILLAGE to CITY HALL Station take the left walkway. You will find the token in a nook about 2/3 of the way.

25. This token is right before you get to CITY HALL Station, look on the last cluster of cable posts in the middle.

26. When you arrive in CITY HALL Station, check the women’s bathroom for the next token.

27. Start off towards SOHO Station and you’ll find this one in the middle on the ground next to a cluster of cable posts.

28. Continue down the left walkway and you’ll run right into it.

29. Right when you are almost back at SOHO the track will split take the track that no trains go down to the right and it’s on the left walkway.

30. Regrettably I wasn’t able to find this last token. If you are reading this guide and happen to find it, please post a reply or e-mail me @ [email protected] and I’ll update this walkthrough. Thanks and happy hunting!

*UPDATE* I finally found elusive number 30. For some reason I had been checking exactly where this token was and it never appeared. I got off of xbox live and rebooted my xbox and volia, there it was right where I had been looking!! This game is really glitchy so I'd advise those out there like me w/o routers to continue playing however you started i.e. offline or online and don't switch between the two. I've also noticed that when I start this game from my desktop that it takes me offline for a second almost like it's going to update but never does. Anyways here's the location of Subway Token 30. Continue down the train-less track until you reach a wide open room with 4 subway cars. You'll also end up here on a mission to defuse bombs. Look to the left side of train 2 and boom ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!!! Pied Piper!! Thanks again!! X VAE VICTUS X

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Great guide, I was really worried about doing these without an ingame map.

Found one error however.

8. Exit CHELSEA station en route to LINCOLN when you get through the archway immediately exiting the station, it’s in the middle on the first cable post.

This is just before entering(or just after exiting) Chelsea station enroute from (or to) Soho, not Lincoln

• 1 year later...
Hello! There weren’t any walkthroughs for the subway token collection out there so I thought I’d make one. Please use this walkthrough in conjunction with the following map: http://xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=26230

We’ll be starting out the walkthrough at SOHO Station.SOHO Station:

1 & 2. above the lights and pipes in the station.

3. From SOHO start heading towards CHELSEA on top of the third cluster of cable posts, you’ll find the third token.

4 & 5. Go N from SOHO towards CHELSEA, turn left down empty track. One is above a beam in the first room to the left. For the next one follow the hallway to another room and take a right, it’s by a generator. Also, Secret token #35 is in one of the boxes before you enter these rooms at the dead end.

6 & 7. En route from SOHO to CHELSEA: Above cable posts in middle of track. Right before you get to CHELSEA from SOHO on the left walkway.

9. From the CHELSEA station, head down the stairs to the CHELSEA to GRAND CENTRAL tunnel and head East. The token is on the right side, above the pipes that run along the wall.

10. Keep going from 9 and it’s on the bottom of GRAND CENTRAL Station by the bumpers on the dead end.

11. Head from CHELSEA towards LINCOLN Station, the token is about ¾ of the way in the middle, on the middle section of a cable post.

12. From LINCOLN Station head down the stairs, now head East towards MIDTOWN Station. Immediately when you get out into the tunnel, look in the left corner.

13. Continuing towards MIDTOWN Station you will see some rust colored beams crossing the ceiling, there are ten of them. The token is on top of the farthest one towards MIDTOWN Station.

14. Keep going towards MIDTOWN Station and on top of a cable post in the second to last cluster is where you’ll find the next token.

15. From 14 keep running down the track to the dead end and it’s behind the left bumper.

16. From the MIDTOWN Station start head up flights of stairs one by one as if heading to the street, when you are almost street level you’ll find the token on the stairs.

17. Head all the way back to the LINCOLN Station and start off towards Harlem Station. If you stay on the left walkway, you’ll run right into it.

18. Right when you get into the station, its right above you on a beam above the lights.

19. Now Head down the track towards EL BARRIO Station and immediately when you get out onto the tunnel, look in the left corner.

20. Continue on your way to EL BARRIO Station and you’ll find the token in the middle of a cable post.

21. In the women’s bathroom at EL BARRIO Station.

22. Continue from EL BARRIO towards MIDTOWN Station it’s in the middle, on the middle of a post.

23. Head all the way over to EAST VILLAGE Station and look above the lights and pipes in the station. Note that there is also a Dragon Tail token in the men’s bathroom of the station.

24. As you head from EAST VILLAGE to CITY HALL Station take the left walkway. You will find the token in a nook about 2/3 of the way.

25. This token is right before you get to CITY HALL Station, look on the last cluster of cable posts in the middle.

26. When you arrive in CITY HALL Station, check the women’s bathroom for the next token.

27. Start off towards SOHO Station and you’ll find this one in the middle on the ground next to a cluster of cable posts.

28. Continue down the left walkway and you’ll run right into it.

29. Right when you are almost back at SOHO the track will split take the track that no trains go down to the right and it’s on the left walkway.

30. Regrettably I wasn’t able to find this last token. If you are reading this guide and happen to find it, please post a reply or e-mail me @ [email protected] and I’ll update this walkthrough. Thanks and happy hunting!

got any ova writeen token guides?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Great guide, I was really worried about doing these without an ingame map.

Found one error however.

This is just before entering(or just after exiting) Chelsea station enroute from (or to) Soho, not Lincoln

Kudos to you my friend. I couldnt find this one. :Bounce:

• 1 year later...
Four years later and this is the best subway guide out there. Thank you for taking the time to write it when you did fella :D.

Hands down best guide out there... I had troubles finding the last 2 which were 30 and 27 on his guide and after reading it... this is the only way to go...he should have made the spiderman 3 achievement guide if he didn't.

• 1 year later...