Achievement Trading Thread (PC Gamers)

Creech

I am looking for a partner to do AWP and the other assorted racing achievements. Ranked online is completely dead, so we should be able to alternate wins on each race until completed. Without having to worry about randoms like with the 360 version, boosting the race portion of AWP should be a breeze. We won't be able to get the stuff done that requires 3 or 4 people, but getting the races out of the way means 1 more quick 4 person boosting session to finish off AWP.

I'm also looking for a person to do the Bomb Da Base kill glitch for Wanted. The kill glitch is good for about 200,000 dollars an hour, taking about 25-30 hours of overall effort. We don't need to do all 5,000,000 dollars, but getting a chunk out of the way is always a step forward. I have been looking for Hangman's NOOSE games daily, and can't seem to find any. I think the Bomb Da Base sniper respawn glitch is the only way to go on the PC version.

I have the next week or so off, so I can do a boosting session at anyone's convenience for the next week. My gamertag is Blue Radium.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking to boost all of the online achievements and someone who is dedicated enough to boost AWP and wanted since the PC version is completely should be a piece of cake except for wanted that will take forever :p. Message me/Send me a friend request. My gamertag is:I F0RG0T 2 WIPE with zeros. I completed the xbox360 version so I'm very familar with this game.

Edited by I F0RG0T 2 WIPE

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ive done all the 360 version now need to boost this one apparently... need 1 person for most things and I need all multiplayer achievements... if theres anyone out there please message me like ive said ive done these all before on the 360 version recently and I can help do these

LIVE GamerTag: Mr DRowe

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...