Achievement Trading Thread

Xc0mmand0

Last two I need are the Killtacular (which I'm sure I could get on my own if I could ever find a server with more than 5 people in it) and Rainman. For Rainman, we just need 4 folks who are willing to play a short game on each setting (no boosting necessary, just fun little matches). Who's up for it?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anybody still looks at this thread, I'd like to get the rest of the online achievements done.

Achievements Needed:

Carjacking

Violent Cartographer

Rainman

Double Kill

Triple Kill

Killtacular

Killing Spree

Running Riot

Roadkill

Skewer Stopper

Decorated Soldier

Ninja

I'll be in the Weird Moose Rainman Server.

Edited by Carrion
Server isn't there anymore. Listed achievements needed.

So besides only needing to complete the campaign on Heroic and Legendary I need all and I mean ALL online achievements I have it installed on my brothers computer but I am sure he will jump off when I need to boost, I will help with what ever you guys need as well and I am also willing to party up with others for any other Halo titles you might need help with in return for helping me to get all the online achievements for Halo 2 Vista, my GT is TransTech so please message me if you have a large enough party willing to boost, thanks guys. :)

Edited by Prime-Directive

I'm organizing a group to play this Thursday 10/11 at 3 p.m. US CST, 9 p.m. UK time to work on the multiplayer achievements. Please message Spinach D beforehand if you're interested in joining. There is some flexibility in the time.

Ideally I'd like to be in an xbox live party while playing to communicate better (if you can get your PC close enough to your xbox)

I've been on vacation the last week and a half, I'm willing to do the Online whenever we have a group. Please Message me on Xbox Live, all messages go to my phone so I always see them. Also, I have a friend that has the achievements already but is willing to help just for Halo fun.