Achievement Guide

WA Qarnage

Great guide, but with all due respect, a game that takes 80+ hours to completed is not a 1/10 for difficulty. It doesn't appear that the achievements for this are any different than FIFA 10. It was given a 6/10 for difficulty. Do you think there's a difference?

• 5 weeks later...
actually you can do home and away on amatuer. you def missed one

I was keeping a list, i went though 5 on amatuer and got bored of how easy it was so i changed the difficulty to semi-pro for the rest and after the last one it didnt unlock and i knew i played in each one but doubt crept in and i restarted it still being on semi pro and did the first 5 in order and after the 5th one it unlocked. then i realised it could not be done on amatuer as those 5 were the ones i did on amatuer which also explains why on fifa 10 i played through every one on amatuer and didnt get it and still need it as i cba to play 50 games to get it at the minute...

Your not the only person who has said that but there reason is that it dont say semi-pro or higher on the achievement but does it say you must complete all 100 online matches till the end to get that one? or that you need to complete all 5 wins in a row to get good form and they cannot be draws?

no EA do not define there achievements exactly so if your after it play on semi pro or higher so you do not waste like 9-10 hours of your life

Edited by BIGMatthew182

Great guide, but with all due respect, a game that takes 80+ hours to completed is not a 1/10 for difficulty. It doesn't appear that the achievements for this are any different than FIFA 10. It was given a 6/10 for difficulty. Do you think there's a difference?

i would guess that the guys or girls who wrote this and the fifa10 are different as this one was written by someone who thinks difficulty dont include time id presume. When i got this game i had all but 4 achievements within 7 days no hard work, barely trying, boosting one or two its just that the other 4 that are worth 350g are time consuming but no where near difficult especially after last years one cause its all the same definitions no d/c'ers for online and semi pro at least for most offline and last years one would have been written by someone who thinks 50+ hours makes it a higher difficulty game to clock as it would take more effort. if you understand what im getting at.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
About "Home & away":

i ACTUALLY need to play a career home game with all of those teams you mentioned ??

cannot be gained doin kick-off matches ?

ex: playing a kickoff with Schalke x Roma in Veltins arena

wont register my win at Veltins arena ?!

You can in Kick-Off matches but using the Career Mode technique you will save a bit of time.

• 1 month later...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1456/UPt0gBI=.jpgVirtual Legend - 100 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Play 500 matches with your Virtual Pro

To have a match count towards your total you must have your Virtual Pro appear on the pitch in the match and then 'complete' the match. The length of the match, difficulty etc. doesn't matter, just as long as you 'complete' it. You can complete a match by either having it finish by any means (e.g. Full-Time, Penalties) or by having the remainder of the match simulated. Using the second method you are actually able to 'complete' matches within a minute of starting a match. Watch the following video to learn about this technique and 'complete' matches in a very short time, thus making this achievement much less lengthy:

YouTube - [Achievement/Trophy Guide] FIFA 11 Virtual Legend Glitch (v2)

You can get a rough estimate of how many games your Virtual Pro has played by going to the Main Menu -> MY FIFA 11 -> SETTINGS & PROFILE -> FIFA 11 PROFILE -> PROFILE MANAGER then in the top-right corner you can see how many games you've played in total. You will need to deduct your ranked matches off this number so go to the Main Menu -> XBOX LIVE -> MY FIFA 11 ONLINE -> PLAYER HUB then hold :ltbut: and scroll to Career Stats. Take away your Games Played from here from the number you read on your Profile Manager to get the total number of games you've played where Virtual Pros are allowed. You may or may not have used your Virtual Pro in every one of these games so this is only a rough estimate.

Please note that if your controller disconnects at any time during a match then that match may not count towards your total.

Do Pro Club matches count toward this achievement? I have heard it both ways and don't know which is correct.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...