Your favorite XBLA game of all time?

CONKER1182

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just brang back a thread from 2011!

Anyways, Trials Evolution or Minecraft, it's a tough decision.

Nice spelling :p But I am starting to notice a lot of thread-necros lately. I'm surprised so many people don't know about the forum rules about not resurrecting old threads. They obviously do not read!

I've yet to play Trials Evolution (or Trials HD, for that matter), but I heard it's really good, so I might try it out. And definitely go for Minecraft. As I said, it has plenty of content, so much so that they're releasing it for retail as well :)

I like Minecraft along with Super Meat Boy and the Impossible Game.

The Impossible Game is an Indie Game, not an XBLA game, dude. But it's one of the most popular Indie Games at that :)

Tough one either Deadrising 2:Case 0 or Case West.

But I'm going with Case 0 cause I liked it a tad bit more then West,just cause the enviroment and the story were just a tad bit better. I 100%ed Case 0 in like 4 hours total within a day.

West had more difficult achivements and ''Handy man'' (Make all the new combo weapons in Case west in one playthrough) was glitched. I took note of all the weapons in my inventory and had the ''Laser mower'' right next to me. Took me 4 playthroughs to get the achivement. Finally listened to help on the website almost had to delete my lvl 50 Save file,I had 2 more save slots free so I used the third one and got the achivement fast. Handy man is still my pain in the ass achivement lol.

Walking dead episode 1 was amazing. I want to get episodes 2-5 without a doubt. I LOVE Walking Dead,even have a tshirt LOL

Edited by Deadsea 1993

Minecraft

Though Guardian Heroes, Jet Set Radio and Sonic Adventure 2 are close runners up, just for that feeling of nostalgia and how many hours I sank into them of my favourite consoles to date (the Sega Dreamcast & Saturn) It's great to play old favourites on the Xbox 360.. even if I do still own the original copies. :woop:

I'm surprised so many people don't know about the forum rules about not resurrecting old threads. They obviously do not read!

The tough thing with that is that either people bring up an old thread and get accused of "necro-ing" a thread. Or they start a new thread and get accused of making a duplicate thread. I just don't see why, no matter how old a thread is, someone shouldn't be allowed to contribute to the discussion. Especially in a thread like this, where it's really just naming your favorite arcade title.

OT: Couldn't choose one but I've had a lot of fun with NHL 3 v 3 Arcade, Battlefield 1943, Minecraft and The Walking Dead.