How I got ODST and Special Delivery

I should be outlawed

I was playing on Solace earlier and was in a gun fight with an enemy. He ran at me and at this point both our shields were down to "1 shot" and we were fighting infront of the reddish orange mancannon.we both jumped at the same time and meleed each other at the same time killing each other at the same time. Both our bodies flew in the mancannon and we both died. I got both achievements and assume he did as well.

I apologize if this is posted in the wrong place but I just had to share how much luck went into this. I hope this can help others and can maybe be used as a tip to getting these 2 what I thought were going to be annoying achievements.

I got OSDT drop in Shattered I was on the belcony shooting down where the rocket launcher is in the middle for Charlie (extraction) where the turrets are, and shooting down at an enemy and I threw a grenade fell, died and he died (kill from the grave grenade kill) and I got the Ach! I was wtf....LOL

This is how I got it on both accounts.

The first time I didn't understand. So I tried another account to see if I could do it again.

I stick'ied someone right before he was going to kill me.. i push the jetpack as soon as i threw the sticky... it popped like that both times.

We both died.

Just for the record, are all these random early unlocks all on DLC maps? Is there anyone who's manged to get any of these on launch maps yet?

I'm 99% certain that they HAVE to be done on the Crimson Maps. The Achievement description states, "In Crimson DLC Matchmaking...blah blah"

So I don't think the launch-maps will work.

I got odst on foot by throwing a grenade at a hog, it was on harvest that doesn't even have a man cannon ;) the only other I've got so far is the clay pigeon one which is easy to get if you keep on the hill in wreckage long enough.

I've not really been looking at the cheevos, it just feels good to have new maps to run around and act like a big kid on.

Got ODST from a random 1v1, but Special Delivery was more interesting. I was on Wreckage infinity Slayer. Killed some guy with DMR, another approaches. I shoot his shields off while we move closer to eachother. He threw a plasma nade and stuck me, I got close enough to get a double kill with his sticky and got the achievement. I was a happy man lol

I got ODST achievement by sticking a warthog and getting a triple kill, no man cannon involved. In fact, every achievement that had somthing to do with a man cannon I have unlocked without being even remotely close to a man cannon. The one where you have to get a kill on the warthog machine gun while in mid air I also got while on the ground...

Got ODST from a random 1v1, but Special Delivery was more interesting. I was on Wreckage infinity Slayer. Killed some guy with DMR, another approaches. I shoot his shields off while we move closer to eachother. He threw a plasma nade and stuck me, I got close enough to get a double kill with his sticky and got the achievement. I was a happy man lol

Forgot to mention, the match before I unlocked those achievements was on Wreckage too. I launched from a man cannon, saw an enemy in the landing area, shot his shieds down and he shot mine. When I landed, we traded melee kills. No achievement unlocked LOL So doing it the way the achievement says doesn't work.