The Weapons, Shields & Mods Trading Thread

Nozza

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I came up with this while playing with a friend and it solved all of our problems with the whole "who gets what" situation. I'm thinking everyone can get whatever weapon they choose and the best part is... IT'S STEALPROOF!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1413aIdyjCc]YouTube - Borderlands Item Duplication Glitch[/ame]

Looking for a Hyperion SMG. I have one now, and i love it, but it's getting a bit weak for where i am stats are as follows:

Damage: 56

Accuracy: 80ish

fire rate: 12.1

In addition it has 2.4X zoom some recoil reduction, some damge % increase.

I'm basically looking for an upgraded version of this. I don't have the exact numbers with me, will update later, but anyone with either a Hyperion SMG like this (but better), or any other with similar stats ( but better) and add ons willing to trade, you can have anything in my inventory, heck you can have all my inventory. I'm a level 35 right now. thanks.

send me a friend request my gamertag is the same as my username.

UPDATE;i got a better cobat rifle. i dont remember stats exactly but it does around 354 i think.it has about 90 accuracy and 15 fire rate.119% damage increase 42% recoil reduction and 1.4 weapon zoom.

i also got a x4 fire sniper that does i think 886.slow fire rate though but its strong.still looking for better shield.maybe one with 1200 shields at least and decent health regeneration or health boost percentage.and of course good shield regeneration rate.

im on a lot but sometimes i pass out with netflix playing so...

If anyone wants these weapons ill dupe em for ya

Looking for a Hyperion SMG. I have one now, and i love it, but it's getting a bit weak for where i am stats are as follows:

Damage: 56

Accuracy: 80ish

fire rate: 12.1

In addition it has 2.4X zoom some recoil reduction, some damge % increase.

I'm basically looking for an upgraded version of this. I don't have the exact numbers with me, will update later, but anyone with either a Hyperion SMG like this (but better), or any other with similar stats ( but better) and add ons willing to trade, you can have anything in my inventory, heck you can have all my inventory. I'm a level 35 right now. thanks.

i have one that does 148 x4

i think 12.6 fire rate or faster cant remember though.also it has a clip size of 86 if i remember correctly.i would look up exactly but watching a movie on netflix with a few friends and my gf. besides gf always comes first

Hey guys looking for a few things for my level 50 soldier:

a soldier class mod that has rifle or gun dmg as well as +4 impact and +metal storm. Those are the ones I want for sure a 4th stat with something else would be good too.

a high damage combat rifle if it has some kind of element that would be great. I'm using a level 30 yellow right now, shouldn't be hard to top it.

a double anarchy smg with a high rate of fire/dmg. (double anarchy is 4x on the dmg) Looking for at least 12 fire rate here, the 8 fire rate ones are too slow.

Finally, a good shield. The one I use now has 1685 capacity and 125 recharge rate. I would be willing to sacrifice capacity for health regen.

I have a few things I could trade, send me a message on live or here and we can talk about it. Thanks guys!

send me a friend request my gamertag is the same as my username.

UPDATE;i got a better cobat rifle. i dont remember stats exactly but it does around 354 i think.it has about 90 accuracy and 15 fire rate.119% damage increase 42% recoil reduction and 1.4 weapon zoom.

i also got a x4 fire sniper that does i think 886.slow fire rate though but its strong.still looking for better shield.maybe one with 1200 shields at least and decent health regeneration or health boost percentage.and of course good shield regeneration rate.

im on a lot but sometimes i pass out with netflix playing so...

If anyone wants these weapons ill dupe em for ya

i'd like to see that sniper msg me TG White Wolf

Hey guys looking for a few things for my level 50 soldier:

a soldier class mod that has rifle or gun dmg as well as +4 impact and +metal storm. Those are the ones I want for sure a 4th stat with something else would be good too.

a high damage combat rifle if it has some kind of element that would be great. I'm using a level 30 yellow right now, shouldn't be hard to top it.

a double anarchy smg with a high rate of fire/dmg. (double anarchy is 4x on the dmg) Looking for at least 12 fire rate here, the 8 fire rate ones are too slow.

Finally, a good shield. The one I use now has 1685 capacity and 125 recharge rate. I would be willing to sacrifice capacity for health regen.

I have a few things I could trade, send me a message on live or here and we can talk about it. Thanks guys!

i dont have a good shield but i'd like to have yours and i have several weapons your solider will like msg me TG White Wolf

IF anyone can please help:

I sold my good shield on accident!

I am looking for a high level shield with fast resistance and HEALTH REGENERATION! Ive got a 1078 shield with 178 recharge and shock burst when depleted.... i will gladly duplicate any of my inventory...

IM me, gamertag: "I HEMI RN I"

thanks!

I've got:

855 x3 Rocket Launcher

754 shield with 78 recharge

+23% xp soldier mod

pretty much the best soldier mods for all other types as well

101 x7 revolver

99 x11 shotgun

533 sniper rifle

eridian cannon

eridian lightning (sniper rifle)

eridian thunder storm (shotgun)

I'm looking for a strong combat rifle (225+), a strong SMG (80+ x4), or any strong elemental weapons. I'm willing to duplicate any of my weapons if you help me powerlevel my new character (a lvl 16 beserker), as well. Message me at zI RAGE Iz, I only got the game three days ago and I'm already a lvl 42, so yeah, I should be online.

Edited by zI RAGE Iz

Looking for a mod that gives me a high % of XP points (currently at lvl 40)

And also any combat rifles that do over 1000 damage

seriously a combat rifle doing 1000? let me know when you find one that even does 500 with a good FR.the best ive seen was 354 damage with a 119% damage increase and 15.0 fire rate.couple other stats too. BTW its a lv 48 weapon

Edited by ruyas
typo

I know its a longshot but im having one hell of a time finding a good gun and im just creeping along dying amillion times each hard mission making me loose most of my money. Im a level 22 hunter over in dahl headland just trying to progress. If anyone is able to duplicate some good stuff for me or able to drop stuff i could sale so i can keep reloading the game to buy good stuff id appreciate it. The only thing of new games I could offer is the brutal legend achievment for playing with one of the makers of the game. If no one can tho i understand

xbox gamertag is Soriko Satriani, ill be on for several hours tonight, and usually play after 8 cst everyday.

I am looking for an advanced shield that has a capacity of over 1300+. Willing to trade anything I have, and/or buy anything you need.

I am also interested in any rare snipers, again willing to trade anything that you want, I'll farm until I find it.

An SMG with a better damage than 110 (x4) no elemental.

A fully automatic machine gun with more than 280 damage.

And if-existant a class mod for Hunters for sniper rifles, better than sniper ammo regen and 95% critical hit damage.

Keep in mind I have two level 50 characters, and on my hunter I have 50 sniper and combat rifle profficiency.

GT: TheSwineFluH1N1

I know its a longshot but im having one hell of a time finding a good gun and im just creeping along dying amillion times each hard mission making me loose most of my money. Im a level 22 hunter over in dahl headland just trying to progress. If anyone is able to duplicate some good stuff for me or able to drop stuff i could sale so i can keep reloading the game to buy good stuff id appreciate it. The only thing of new games I could offer is the brutal legend achievment for playing with one of the makers of the game. If no one can tho i understand

xbox gamertag is Soriko Satriani, ill be on for several hours tonight, and usually play after 8 cst everyday.

You can dupe my sniper, it only shoots 3 times before reloading, the fire rate is terrible but it does over 300 damage and has a good scope.

I am looking for an acid revolver that does 600+ damage with above 1.5 fire rate at least 85% accuracy and the acid element needs to be at least x3. Mag size does not matter to me. This may be a difficult item to find but i am willing to trade anything in my inventory which i have about 30 orange rated weapons that i do not really use but i do not want to get rid of them since their level of rarity. Message me if you find one. GT: Mr Wuggles1