• More difficult then all of the games.
    • More difficult then Halo: Reach.
    • More difficult then Halo: CE.
    • More difficult then Halo 3.
    • Less difficult then all.
    • Less difficult then Halo: CE.
    • Less difficult then Halo: Reach.
    • Less difficult then Halo 3.
    • Other(comment) with where you think Halo 4 falls.

Hi I was wondering what people's thoughts were about what they expect in the difficulty of the legendary campaign and single player modes. I was wondering if people figured it will be harder than Halo Reach, Halo 3 and Halo CE. Where does everyone think Halo 4 will fall?

The campaign is easy on legendary.

Just finished legendary. Last part is a pain in the ass, you'll know what I mean when your there.

TIP: Keep the autosentry!!!!

610/1000 Not bad so far.

Do you mean there are a lot of homo-enemies at the end of the game? Damn time for preparing my ass. :p

Edited by quocviet0908

• 2 months later...

Honestly I think now that Halo 4 is out and I've had time to play through it a few times, I don't think it's as hard as Halo: Reach, the last level just was so hard and took me quite a long time. So I think Halo 4 will not be as hard as Reach, but is around the difficulty oh Halo 3, just because Promethean knights are a bitch and the flood was a huge pain in H3

Just finished the campaign on Normal and found it pretty hard at times, already! Mainly because of the Promethean knights. Last part of the last mission was a nightmare, I was always low on ammo and kept being killed when trying to scavenge for some. So I think that I won't even try Legendary (which I never managed to beat in any Halo games anyway, I'm an average Halo player).

I dunno. For me, Reach was a pretty good challenge on Legendary, Solo. Probably because it was the first Halo I even attempted Legendary on (of course, now I'm going back to the earlier ones and re-playing them on Legendary, solo).

I think CE is easier than Reach, mostly because of having use of the Bandanna skull for unlimited ammo and Boom to increase their radius, so you can spam plasma grenades all day long. I didn't use this skull when going for A Monument To All Your Sins in Reach, though.

Hopefully, Halo 4 is a FAIR challenge and doesn't employ cheap AI tactics to up the difficulty ante.

That's because the Bandanna skull wasn't in Reach... unfortunately...