Large RP Boosts In GTA Online Races

Crimson Ridley

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Start a race with 2 or more players on "Criminal Records".

Set it to 2 laps, and as a Standard Race or GTA Race.

Once you pass the first lap, you'll get about 3000 RP (depending on your rank), and then once you finish, you'll earn the standard amount from the race. The player in first will get the most, while the losers get slightly less. It may not be exactly 3.9k, but it's still pretty damn close. After the initial lap, you won't get any extra points.

No idea why this is happening but it's fucking awesome!

You can replay races. :)

EDIT: I've posted it in the wrong place. ;)

EDIT 2: It seems to be dependent on rank. For reference, we have a player at Rank 7. He gets about 2000 RP from the lap and roughly 1100 RP for winning. I'm Rank 40 and get about 2200 RP for a lap and 815 RP for 2nd place. BAR4D is Rank 85 and gets 3500-4000 for a lap, and 540 RP for 3rd place.

Excellent stuff, thanks for this.

I'll give this a go tomorrow.

you guys must be meeting some criteria that isn't being explained because this definitely does not work for me.

We've been doing it for the past 3hrs, it's working for a lot of people and for a few it doesn't so we don't know why but all the info is up there.

Basically, 2 players, in a 2 lap race. Doesn't matter who wins or who's the host, you'll both get that nice chunk of RP added to your bar after lap 1.

The fact that races are unlocked from the start, and that you can replay races is a double plus.

I've gone from 80 to 97 in 3hrs.

We've been doing it for the past 3hrs, it's working for a lot of people and for a few it doesn't so we don't know why but all the info is up there.

Basically, 2 players, in a 2 lap race. Doesn't matter who wins or who's the host, you'll both get that nice chunk of RP added to your bar after lap 1.

The fact that races are unlocked from the start, and that you can replay races is a double plus.

I've gone from 80 to 97 in 3hrs.

Are there any other variables you guys can think of that may effect whether or not this works? The class of car? Did you go there from open freeroam or a private session?

I've done it about 15 or so times now and still nothing. 2 Laps. 2 Players. Criminal Record. Nothing after lap one.