Gamerscore Gitch!

tmg100

i am having the same problem right now jsut came on here to see if anyone else is having this problem.. i played this game for like 20 min the other day and got the league 7 achievement. worth 5 G's and it added fine... than i came on today and my gamer score has lowered by 5... i see that it says i have 0 achievements in this game and 0 out of 50 or 60 w/e its out of. than i press a to open up to look at the list of achievements and it says i have it unlocked... but still not added... and at bottem of screen still has 0 out of 50 or 60... how the hell does that even make sense? i can see the 5 g's right there. says its unlocked... but wont give it to me... anyt way to fix this?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juiced 2 achievements are just plain fucked up cause I didn't read eveyones post but does anyone have the weird problem of after you got the achievement it pops up the picture of it unlocked but then at the bottom it shows it locked, its kinda weird it didn't mess with my gamerscore yet but I just wanted to know if this happened to anyone else.

There are A LOT of glitches in this game. I think I got 200GS out of 250GS (which I should have got according to my effort) and yeah, in total you should be able to acquire 1070GS. IMPOSSIBLE! It seems with every update the game gets, the max amount of GS increases.

It's kinda bullshit and they really messed it up.

DON'T TRY TO START A NEW CAREER BECAUSE YOU'LL UNLOCK THE ACHIEVEMENTS AGAIN AND THEN THEY GET REMOVED, SOU YOU'LL GO MINUS IN THAT GAME! :uzi:Hell no!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So is this still glitched? Would clearing the cache fix this? I know that when I started playing this game (a few years back) I didn't have any of these problems. But I lost my save so I need to start over. Is there anything I can do to stop from losing my gamerscore? If I do lose it can I regain it again? This whole thing is very confusing. P.S. I am not from the UK so will this even effect me?

• 3 months later...

I know this is kind of an old thread but I found that my achievements on this game are dicked up as well. The stupid part is that it says I have 25/1000 GS and 3/ 60 achievements but I have 7/60 achievements but 4 of them say, "ERROR: Missing Achievement!" Sooo I go ahead and put the game in and get the update with little hope it would fix it and of course it didnt, so I then go to my hard drive and delete my save file of Juiced 2 and try starting it back up and nothing. So whats the fucking deal with this game will it ever be fixed or should I use it as target practice?:AR15

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
To this very day it still hasnt been fixed and there is no way to fix it so THQ are being total dicks and left us with GS we cant even achieve and a game we cant even 100% :mad:

Achievements are also glitched on the PC... to date, I haven't been able to get a single one! Yet it still being sold on GFWL Marketplace and Steam. This is disgraceful. Do not buy this game.

• 2 weeks later...
To this very day it still hasnt been fixed and there is no way to fix it so THQ are being total dicks and left us with GS we cant even achieve and a game we cant even 100% :mad:

After a couple of years of sitting on my shelf, I decided to give it another try, I had 925 pts for this game before the update, after the update it dropped to 835 pts. I gained another 3 achievements for 15 pts and am now at 850pts. Acording to the achievements I have left to gain, the total points add up to 1000. Only problem I might have is that no one plays online, so completing all the online goals might be tough to get.

• 2 weeks later...

LMFAO YOU CONTACTED MICROSOFT? YOU ARE THE BIGGEST GEEK I HAVE EVER HEARD OF, who the bleep would contact Microsoft because of gamerscore error? o0o my god lmao why dont u play a game for the fun of it? why do people want gamerscore so bad? yes i have alot cus i play a lot of games, i get achievements for what i do, when i play a game i like to beat it, not whore gamerscore, if i have 50/50 achivemnts and its glitched and says 10/1000 oh well? i beat the game didnt i? geez you are 1 weird loser

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

this might be just me but i played the game a little while ago and popped online and offline achievements when i popped an achievement i believe the double achievements was deleted and i got the points for the regular achievement and no points were taken from my gamerscore so i believe this glitch was fixed

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...