A Friend Indeed Gltich

GreatPotBandito

Ive done both the co-op achievements on both splitscreen and online and havent got either. No point starting a new thread what with the op having a similar problem. So anybody got any ideas for my problem also?

make sure you did a whole mission- the achieve doesnt pop unless you do the whole series (eg 1.1 1.2 and 1.3). pretty sure the counter op one was the same.

OP ive heard a few people have had that exact problem, but nothing about how to avoid or fix it sorry. you could always try recovering your gamertag though, that might work.

For the achievement that you have unlocked not showing up in your total, you just need to recover your gamertag and that will correct it. I have had that happen a couple of times. That is a pretty easy fix.

For the agent achievement not unlocking, I don't know what the problem could be there. Are you sure you did all the missions on solo/agent difficulty? It won't unlock if you did some of them on co-op or a higher difficulty. I haven't heard of that achievement glitching for anyone before...

They are all giving me a hard time.

Yeah the other profile my buddy was using picked it up, as did I. It just didn't register the points or the achievement. It'll say 11/20 when you look at individual achievements. But when you go the menu, it hits at 10/20.

Yerp went through ALL the mission on agent.

I was great at this game as a kid, so I know I'm doing things right.

• 2 years later...