Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for anyone to help, or wants help, to get DLC and campaign achievements. For me I need,

Campaign

Bromageddon

I have four controllers and am willing to help others who need help. Just send a message on XBL. GT: StarsideViper

Edited by StarsideViper

Looking to boost DLC achievements (Now they Fly?, Size is Everything, Bigfoot, Clay Pigeon, Special Delivery, Bird of Prey, Bullet Sponge, Flash of Light, Pigs Can Fly, Callin' in the Big Guns, and all Castle Achievements.). Have an extra controller and microphone.

GT: Feanorfenwe

I was wanting to start up a campaign with a full compliment of 16 players (probably on legendary) and grab whatever campaign achievements I can along the way. I can be on weekdays from 6-midnight eastern time, so if anybody wants to join in, either reply here or send a message and I'll invite you into the lobby. Thanks,

I was wanting to start up a campaign with a full compliment of 16 players (probably on legendary) and grab whatever campaign achievements I can along the way. I can be on weekdays from 6-midnight eastern time, so if anybody wants to join in, either reply here or send a message and I'll invite you into the lobby. Thanks,

Pretty sure the most you can have in campaign is 4 players.

Have two (tentatively three) people so far. I have at least on extra controller, not sure about other person, so lets see if we can get a boosting party going.

GT is Feanorfenwe if you are interested.

Edited by feanorfenwe

Looking to boost:

Bros to the close

Bromegaddon

What's yours is also mine and

That shield won't save you

Have 3 controllers, willing to help others with other DLC achievements as well

send invite (with message) to GT: Soualiga

cheers