Krazie

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Let's just hope none of these is as annoying as dollcatcher.

There is one:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1138/UP039tc=.jpgWe Need Guns, Lots Of Guns20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.pngCollect all 50 legendary weapons. They won’t all appear in your world, so trade with other Heroes!

There is one:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1138/UP039tc=.jpgWe Need Guns, Lots Of Guns20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.pngCollect all 50 legendary weapons. They won’t all appear in your world, so trade with other Heroes!

Yeah guess that ones gonna be annoying ..

Just saw the list. Looks much harder than fable2 acheivments :(

The collecting looks a bitch. Hate collecting on games :mad:

The 50 legendary weapons sounds good. Just not all of them being in your game sounds bad, I did not have much trouble with the Doll acheivment on fable2. But 50 weapons?! Im either going to need alot of idiots walking arround the place selling legendary weapons. Or hope there is some easy way to trade weapons put in place. Maybe a online shop where people can put there items up for sale and you can purchase it without even having to go see that player.

You Can't Bring Me Down 50

Complete Fable III without being knocked out in combat.

on fable 2 i could never be bothered to buy potions so i died a few times lol. this time i need to be prepared ;)

I did make it through fable2 without dieing. Its possible and pretty easy as long as you pay attention, Spend all your money on potions, and whenever your on low health Roll back and shoot with your handgun.

Im a little gutted there was no acheivment for this on fable2 :( I'l probably play this and die loads.

Or hope there is some easy way to trade weapons put in place. Maybe a online shop where people can put there items up for sale and you can purchase it without even having to go see that player.

Yep, that would be awesome. I did read when they first announced fable 3, they where going to have an online in game auction house where you can sell weapons. But that was short lived cause in this months gameInformer, they had a small section, under the good the bad the ugly say in they hacked the auction house. :( But other then that, achievements looks pretty fun.

Edited by regulardrake

these achievements look like a pain in the ass. first of all there aren't any like "achieve X or see a friend do it". this will make the collectibles a a grind since there are many different kinds and its sort of an open-word game.

other achievements like trading weapons online is annoying. its basically the same as the dollcatcher in fable 2 but way more things to collect. i have no idea why they brought it back.

my biggest worry is the one for beating the game without dieing. IMO opinion, games should never have missable achievements unless they are decision related and connected to the story. for a game to have a missable achievement that is very easy to miss and requires u to play the game perfectly all the way through is just stupid. I know fable is not a hard game but still. 1 slip-up or mistake and there goes 50G and many hours of play time. hopefully u can carry multiple save files and reload a save if u die and still get the achievement but then ur not really achieving it anyway.

everything else seems ok but this has definitely hurt my hype for this game.

Good news guys.

From the new video 360a Just posted up on the home page

About the house Design. It looks as if it watches your acheivment progress and tells you how close you are to your acheivments. Similar to the L4D Series.

I may be wrong as i only watched it once. but im sure i saw it pop up on the left of the screen With the word acheivment written on it. after the guy had done somthing.

Good news guys.

From the new video 360a Just posted up on the home page

About the house Design. It looks as if it watches your acheivment progress and tells you how close you are to your acheivments. Similar to the L4D Series.

I may be wrong as i only watched it once. but im sure i saw it pop up on the left of the screen With the word acheivment written on it. after the guy had done somthing.

You're not wrong.

You're right.

This'll come in like very handy

(they also have it in Halo;))