Achievement Trading Thread [EU Version]

CuppaChoc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished with the 1 billion achievement, but still need the SSC ones.

I hope someone can help us with the SSC achievements, not many days left.

If someones still trying to get the 1 billion dollar achievement and need help boosting, send me a message or add me on XB Live.

And I'll help as best I can :)

I´m up for this as well. So if anyone still needs to do these online cheevos...

*edit I´ll be on Live as often as I can these last couple days when its still possible to boost these cheevos, so add me as a friend if someone needs more people, and is willing to help me in return.

Edited by Stormworm

Got the last SSC Challenge only 1 Billion now.:woop:

I will be on most of the day until 8pm if anyone wants to boost for the 1 Billion,

must be in a party of 3 players.

GT: Mutantjaws.

Edited by jaws

looking for 2 people to boost asap, i've been looking for people for about 2 weeks and only ever get about 2 matches before some 1 needs to leave, so im looking for 2 that will sit here till we are done since we got less then 24 hours till the server goes down, i've got about 400mill atm so hit me up asap, ill b on

GT: Smiteus

ok so i have managed to get 3 achivments legit so far but i will need to boost rest i think .

so far there is

1. g4m3rw1ll13

2. the sk1n walker

3. ?

4. ?

anyone else wana play this will most likley be the last time ever avaliable to get these as there are closing server. i have not bought ssc pack though 600 ms points for a day worth of playing i dont think so.