What games or series would you like to see on xbox?

BloodHawk1991

@Deadsea 18

Sarges heros has always looked like a fun game to me but I never played it. It would be great if it would come to the 360.

@wild dog

If Star Wars Battlefront came out on the 360 I'm pretty sure I would play that for at least a month in a half non stop. Sunset riders :( I haven't even heard of it.

Man they are badass. My dad loved the first on PS1,and 2 blew my mind.

Also

Fighting Force-me and dad co op ed that many times on PS1,more then I can count. I bought a copy about 3 years ago for 6$. Fighting force 2 was shit though. They took co op out and forgot the other 3 awesome playable characters.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@wild dog

This thread is going to cause me to lose all of my money on eBay. D: btw do you know how the Snes version is?

no idea man sorry, I played it once on the Mega Drive/Genesis and it looked like shit, the snes version was suppost to be alot better, prefered the acrade version though. You can get it on emulators ;)

Edited by wild dog

If you can find Breath of Fire 2 and Sarges Heroes on ebay at all, buy those for sure. For me those were the best of the SNES days.

In case of BoF2 you should try to get your hands on the GBA-version. I think it's even (slightly) better because of the dash-ability and the doubled EXP and gold after fights (it takes unnecessary long to get to Lv99 in the SNES-version).

Back to topic: Some of the Metroidvania-styled games would be really nice. Since Metroid won't come for sure (sadly), one of the later Castlevanias (like Aria of Sorrow, Harmony of Dispair and so on) would fill this hole in the X-Box-library. I still think that Castlevania - Symphony of the Night is one of the best XBLA-games out there, but I just got all gamerscores for the second time and would like to have something new ^^

Another great idea would be a remake of the first two/three Thief games (I love The Metal Age). Converting the controls to a console would be a little tricky (although it worked for the third on the original X-Box), but it could make the players hungry for the upcoming Thief.

In case of BoF2 you should try to get your hands on the GBA-version. I think it's even (slightly) better because of the dash-ability and the doubled EXP and gold after fights (it takes unnecessary long to get to Lv99 in the SNES-version).

Back to topic: Some of the Metroidvania-styled games would be really nice. Since Metroid won't come for sure (sadly), one of the later Castlevanias (like Aria of Sorrow, Harmony of Dispair and so on) would fill this hole in the X-Box-library. I still think that Castlevania - Symphony of the Night is one of the best XBLA-games out there, but I just got all gamerscores for the second time and would like to have something new ^^

Another great idea would be a remake of the first two/three Thief games (I love The Metal Age). Converting the controls to a console would be a little tricky (although it worked for the third on the original X-Box), but it could make the players hungry for the upcoming Thief.

I totally agree with these three points. Thief and Breath were just plain old boss. :cool: