xM4N1CM3NT4L3Rx

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Lei, because he's sort of unique. I mean their is always a Bruce Lee rip-off (Law, Fei Long, Maxi, etc.) and I have never seen a character in a fighting game combo while laying on the ground. :)

I like many other characters, too.

Oh man, if only Doctor Bosconovitch was in this one! He had the ultimate in lazy floor laying down combos!

my favorite character is eddy or christie whichever i feel like playing with. been playing with eddy since tekken 3 and it probably wont stop it's funny to see people cry when they gotta play eddy online or something like he's actually hard to beat. if you are good in tekken then no one is unbeatable if you are not then bad players who spam will beat you simple as that. i guess people never seen alisa or zafina because they are more noob friendly than eddie. if you see the character enough their moves will become predictable so those characters should be easy to beat thats how i approach this game. its unfair to put every eddie in the same box with the no skilled players i can say the same thing about any character on this game if you think about it. i also play with armor king and ganryu since a lot of people dont play with them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...