Bro-Op (Co-Op) and Bro Buff achievement trading thread.

yamayamayaamaa

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone explain to me how this works? I have three people in my friendlist playing this game. I get the rewards by Bro-ops when we all complete a challenge. However Bro-Buffs doesn't seem to work. Also recruit bro's gives a blank page and the game says that I have zero friends.

i have the same problem... over 10 people on leaderboard who is my friend, yet no one on my bro list, so i'm not getting any buffs at all, i'm already lvl 25 and dont feel like reinstaling to see if that works either, but if you just started you should try that... coz the rewards and buffs guessing it makes hell of a lot easier... or if it has something with the location we are, that glu didnt made it for us to have any bro's )=

i have the same problem... over 10 people on leaderboard who is my friend, yet no one on my bro list, so i'm not getting any buffs at all, i'm already lvl 25 and dont feel like reinstaling to see if that works either, but if you just started you should try that... coz the rewards and buffs guessing it makes hell of a lot easier... or if it has something with the location we are, that glu didnt made it for us to have any bro's )=

yes it does make it alot easier, 20% plus atleast on everything, some stuff up to 40%

Add me. Remember to message me first.

What does that line above say? "Remember to message me first."Quite clear I think. Well I reckon I have had about 100 friend requests (and that is the ones I could tell as they had such small recent game history) from people with this game and only two have told me why they have added me. F*%k me! Seriously. How do I know why your adding me unless you tell me why first.

Even in my sig I put a note in caps requesting that you message me before a friend request.

So if your a mong! please don't add me, never add me. NEVER!

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

GT: M0taku, obviously only adding the first 10 requests. i'm all about the bro-op challenges. so far this game has been a battery killer for me, lol.

Yeah and the worst part is when you plug it in you cant really play it due to the position where your hands need to be (at least on the Lumia 900). I can get a solid 4 hours of gaming though with a full charge. I didnt notice any particular decrease from other games I have played...maybe just that this one is one I tend to play for a while and really get addicted to.