• West Coast Classics
    • Radio Los Santos
    • Los Santos Rock Radio
    • Non Stop Pop FM
    • Space 103.2
    • The Blue Ark
    • Vinewood Boulevard Radio
    • Channel X
    • WCTR/ Blaine County Radio (Talk Shows)
    • Other

There was another...it's the "9 o'clock" positioned radio station on the wheel but I forget the name.

That's Mirror Park, I really like that one, if only for the Yeasayer track. Great song from them. I really dig a lot of the louder, fuzzier stuff on Vinewood Blvd, Black Angels, Bass Drum of Death, Cocaine...those songs are on and any time limit can be redone, it's time to rock.

Yeah, I like Lazlow but I don't care for "Chakra Attack" or "Bless Your Heart". I also like Beyond Insemination with Danny McBride but it seems like there is only ten minutes of content...

Yeah it feels like there's not as much talk show as previous games. IIRC, there were new segments as you progressed through the older games but this game has the same shows the whole time.

I think it's neat that you can hear different stations in different areas of the map, but damn, sometimes I want to listen to Danny McBride.

My favourite is probably Mirror Park, but I listen to Non Stop Pop a lot, with some FlyLo (I think that's what it's called) and that one rock station... really just a bunch of whatever (minus hip hop). I don't even hate hip hop or rap either, it's just the horrible choices in the game...

That's Mirror Park, I really like that one, if only for the Yeasayer track. Great song from them. I really dig a lot of the louder, fuzzier stuff on Vinewood Blvd, Black Angels, Bass Drum of Death, Cocaine...those songs are on and any time limit can be redone, it's time to rock.

There ya go! Mirror Park, that's my other favorite station on the radio in this game.

only one i really dont like is the punk rock on Channel X, which is weird cause i loved the LCHC stuff, but that was much heavier, however usually all their stations are good, so ill give it a while and maybe it'll grow on me like other genres in their games in the past

At the beginning I listened to whatever was on in the vehicle I was in, but to be fair, after you've heard the same songs repeated for the third time it gets boring so I switched the music off.

This. I pretty much hate every station now! Especially the Mexican channel that's always on in taxis. There's like 2 tunes that play over and over and they're sooo annoying http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/images/smilies/wall.gif

edit; Oh, and why no metal? :( was it Sleeping Dogs that had the Roadrunner channel? And Ninja Tune too... Now there's good music!

Edited by TayTheDay

LS Rock Radio, The Lowdown, Non Stop Pop, Vinewood Boulevard Radio, The Space and WCTR (I think this is the first time I've actually enjoyed J.B. Smoove) are the ones I listen to the most, but I'm hoping future DLC expands on the playlists of each like they did in IV. I just wish Lazlow had his own station, even though he's on TV now too. Here I was really hoping that Jorge would be back with him as well!

I personally hate how the talk radio stations are only available when in the applicable counties, while all the music stations have total SA coverage (I get it, but I just don't like it). Makes it really hard to enjoy them when you know they'll fade out if you move too far north/south. Not that there's a whole lot to either one of them this go around, which is another disappointment.

I tend to leave whatever is on, but I can't listen to FlyLo, Soulwax FM, East Los FM for too long. Vinewood Boulevard, The Lowdown 91.1, Worldwide FM and Blue Ark barely come on, so I like to keep them on when they do.

When I change station I tend to favour Los Santos Rock Radio, Space 103.2, Rebel Radio and Radio Mirror Park, in that order.

Originally, I didn't think much of the soundtrack, but after realising what a few of the songs were I'm really enjoying it. 48 hours of play and I'm not bored of it. I was bored of GTA IV's original soundtrack (before DLC) very quickly, and just kept waiting for Goodbye Horses to come on.