Multiplayer and Game Unlockables

Niice find on that you tube i always hated that 2 kill streak while in the air i'd die 1/2 the time getting it then just forget about it... anyways.. i've gotten it randomly aswell by jumping in the air then falling into last stand and killing two people.. thats another way you can get it but this way is way too simple and easy nice find.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just started playing this game online yesterday, i have few questions, would be great if someone can answer them.

1. Can you have more than one attachment on a gun like "red dot" and "silencer"...?

2. Do you need to do all the challenges for prestige?

3. why are there so many campers in this game?

4. Right now i am lvl 13 and just playing FFA, at what point should i start playing team death matches,i am avoiding them right because i suck right now, My k/d ratio is 0.7. :(

5. And how do you tell if someone is your team mate, is it like SAS vs Stapnaz?

i just started playing this game online yesterday, i have few questions, would be great if someone can answer them.

1. Can you have more than one attachment on a gun like "red dot" and "silencer"...?

4. Right now i am lvl 13 and just playing FFA, at what point should i start playing team death matches,i am avoiding them right because i suck right now, My k/d ratio is 0.7. :(

1. NO

2. Nope thankfully

3. rarelly come across any campers when i play, but tbf i play sabotage or headquarters so i guess it depends upon the game type u play

4. well alot of my friends have a k/d ratio of about 0.7 but that doesnt really matter. aslong as u dont keep dyin u should really try out different modes

5. cant really help you on this one as i havent played cod 4 recently. stupid rrod

I'll answer these, even though someone already did.

1. No, you cannot. That's one of the balance things that IW did a great job with.

2. Nope, but they will help you get to level 55 faster.

3. I'll answer this one with a question. Why are their so many idiots in the world? (That comment isn't aimed at anyone, so no one take offense.)

(Campers are something you'll find in any game online, sometimes its an actual game type stratagy, like in HQ, and sometimes it's in a clan match where you go against a team thats 31 and 1 on gamebattles and they are a bunch of wusses who sit in spots where you have to walk around the corner and you can't see them because they are behind stuffs. No lie, if my team hadn't moved out of our spawn, the score would have been zero to zero. Some people just don't know how to get kills any other way.)

4. I jumped right into TD, but I played the beta. And my K/D is 2.69 (give or take .01). I think you might learn something from others being on your team, even if its just asking them questions. I'd start with just standard TD though, not hardcore or anything. Then perhaps move onto objective based games.

5. Well in FFA there are no teams, so shoot anything that moves. And in TD there are green names above your teammates heads, also they are on radar. And typically they won't shoot at you, even if they did (or you shoot at them) there is no friendly fire. Just don't drop a grenade at your feet and stick around.

... there is no friendly fire. Just don't drop a grenade at your feet and stick around.
Hahaha niice... and also true about campers if you hate campers just go for a gametype where they gotta move around ie; HQ but even in HQ if they get to 235 points or 245 etc... and you guys are at 0-150ish 1/2 the time they know they can camp out the remainder of the time and get kills / points / upgrade their guns / challenges off you guys... and then capture the last territory in the final 30sec... and win...

but on hq sometimes it gives the spawned HQ to the other team so dont get frustrated on that. Just have fun :uzi::drunk

Originally Posted by hotdog1802 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/xbox360/buttons/viewpost.gif

I heard some rumors the their are going to be new maps and new guns.That you can downloud in early 2008. Also one of the new maps is like dessert and the other one is a snow storm.But i dont know any thing about the wapeons.

do you have a source??

This is probably old news but in case there is anyone wondering...the source is at the end of the quote:

Activision and Infinity Ward report that new global conflicts are planned in the form of downloadable multiplayer maps for the award-winning Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. In development for both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, the upcoming downloadable content will thrust gamers into a hot zone of added combat across a variety of intense multiplayer locales.

"We've demonstrated our commitment to delivering the best multiplayer experience in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and that continues with our plans for new downloadable content," explains Infinity Ward's Community Manager, Robert Bowling aka Fourzerotwo. "We're excited about the new maps, and the added gameplay variety, and we can't wait to wrap things up and get online with everyone."

The new downloadable content is scheduled for release this spring, and will be available on Xbox LIVE and the PlayStation Network.

Stay tuned to CharlieOscarDelta.com for more information and updates on Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare!

On which map, and where can you get this Challenge? Fall 30 feat, and die?

I'm new to the game and not to familiar with maps.

you can get it on 'Crash', go to the largest building, you can go to the second floor.. and then fall down, and you have the challange :):woop:

• 4 weeks later...

Really cool guide, some of these look very hard to do if youre trying to do them... But i guess if you just play on and have fun youll might get some of these.. (I am talking about the humiliation and elite challenges)

• 2 weeks later...