HP/Chi Pieces, Emblems, Outfits, Shinobi Moji Guide

cra

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mission 4 - Clown Outfit, smashed all the crates to proceed, got the one upgrade but definitely no outfit, even went back and played it a second time and still no outfit.

What's the best way to destroy the crates without them getting sucked out of the plane before being destroyed? Is it supposed to be in exactly the same place as the upgrade?

Cheers!

I beat the game on Hard with an overall A+ but the Ninja Blade Outfit didn't unlocked.....What I must do? Any ideas?

Replay Mission 9 on any difficulty and you should unlock the outfit at the end of mission.

Anyone know how to unlock the Emblem "sword"??

For the emblem sword, I don't know exactly how to unlock this one, but the emblems are usually unlocked by the same way as your achievements are unlocked. They share the same unlocking requirements. Try to get the achievement of finishing every mission using one blade only, or those mission-specific achievements (e.g. no retry in Mission 9), to see if it unlocks.

Mission 4 - Clown Outfit, smashed all the crates to proceed, got the one upgrade but definitely no outfit, even went back and played it a second time and still no outfit.

What's the best way to destroy the crates without them getting sucked out of the plane before being destroyed? Is it supposed to be in exactly the same place as the upgrade?

Cheers!

Try using Stonerender? I got it on my first try, thanks to this guide, but don't remember it right now. I don't think all of those crates are destructible.

Edited by JieXY

I beat the game on Hard with an overall A+ but the Ninja Blade Outfit didn't unlocked.....What I must do? Any ideas?

Anyone know how to unlock the Emblem "sword"??

I have just resolved the problem. I changed the save slot and replayed the last mission and then in the summary screen after the mission, bam!, Emblem and Outfit unlocked and instantly achievements unlocked! 1000! :Bounce:

Cheers!

I used Stonerender sword, just jump and push Y ! I did it so!

I don't think I saw this in the guide, if it's there sorry. In Mission 1 I don't think you can even block with a different Weapon to get that emblem, I attacked mid air with the Falcon Blades after a grapple, didn't get it.. So I tried again, and I blocked after a grapple, didn't get it.. I need to do it again, but I'm going to bed for tonight.

I don't think I saw this in the guide, if it's there sorry. In Mission 1 I don't think you can even block with a different Weapon to get that emblem, I attacked mid air with the Falcon Blades after a grapple, didn't get it.. So I tried again, and I blocked after a grapple, didn't get it.. I need to do it again, but I'm going to bed for tonight.

Which one are you referring to?

The order I myself found some of the emblems (which require you to perform certain actions) was different from this guide. So my suggestion is that you find those emblems hidden in the Missions first, then perform certain moves as required by mission-specific achievements, or use only one weapon, or aim for a higher mission completion score. I hope this might help.

Awsome! I have one level left on hard, have collected all the chi pieces.

Only have to get the rest of the emblems on mission 9 and the SM on mission 2 and I have done it! Sure i have a few 15G mission achievemennts to get through but only 3 i think, and i have done every level A+ bar 3! (Had the game 5 days now i think)

The order I myself found some of the emblems (which require you to perform certain actions) was different from this guide. So my suggestion is that you find those emblems hidden in the Missions first, then perform certain moves as required by mission-specific achievements, or use only one weapon, or aim for a higher mission completion score. I hope this might help.

Same here, i got Kurowaka Yakuza after completing mission 3. Btw today the got the Shinobi emblem! :woop:

How many points do you need to get on mission 6 and 7 to get A+ score i have 11k on both and i'd like to know an easy way to get A+ on em :p And do you get more points by completing a mission on hard?

Usually 13k-14k is required for an A+, but also it depends on what mission you are referring to (e.g. Mission 3 requires about 18k). I don't know if difficulty plays a role in calculating you final score, but you can get all stats-related achievements on Normal. I would assume it's okay to do so also on Easy.

Ninja Blade outfit did not unlock for me, anyone had that? i got the achievement for getting A+ overall, but i did a mistake and forgot to redownload the update after clearing the updates because of something else, the A+ ach did unlock after i replayed one mission, but no outfit, any ideas? btw i replayed level 9 still nothing

Edited by asdf123

Ninja Blade outfit did not unlock for me, anyone had that? i got the achievement for getting A+ overall, but i did a mistake and forgot to redownload the update after clearing the updates because of something else, the A+ ach did unlock after i replayed one mission, but no outfit, any ideas? btw i replayed level 9 still nothing

The same happened to me, I replayed mission 9 on easy and the ninja blade outfit did not appear, after that I played again mission 9 on normal and the Ninja Blade outfit showed up, maybe you need to play the last mission on another difficult level.