Easy Level 60 & Other Online Achievements Guide

DOPE BOI

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God, three times lvl 60....

What the fuck those guys were thinking? That we can´t afford to buy another game???

And note that this is a SP game by nature.

Ridiculous...

Might as well say 4 because you have to get to level 58 in the 3rd prestige in order to be able to unlock all the upgrades.

So 10 hours per Prestige..doesn't sound too bad I guess. Split it up into say 3 hours a day. Meaning we can Prestige twice a week..2 weeks later BAM done. :p
I never said 10. Sphinx said that. Im taking in consideration of load times, setting up the match and some people will play faster than others.

When you have to get the medical supplies there are 4-5 spawn points and its random. Now one spawn point is really close and then 3 other in the middle but 1 spawn point is in the back behind a building. So if you get a bunch of behind the building spawns, then that capture session will take longer.

You set the capture to 20 and time to 20min. By the time the clock hits the 10min mark Im done. Sometimes faster but not always. Now add in load times and match set up and you get 12-15min for 27,000xp (usually a little more). You need 1,771,100xp to get to 60.

Yet as I said you can do it private by yourself so its easily do-able just will take time. Im in the 2nd Prestige, I should be level 60 in the 3rd prestige around 4pmEST tomorrow...maybe. I will update the main post when Im done.

I never said 10. Sphinx said that. Im taking in consideration of load times, setting up the match and some people will play faster than others.

When you have to get the medical supplies there are 4-5 spawn points and its random. Now one spawn point is really close and then 3 other in the middle but 1 spawn point is in the back behind a building. So if you get a bunch of behind the building spawns, then that capture session will take longer.

You set the capture to 20 and time to 20min. By the time the clock hits the 10min mark Im done. Sometimes faster but not always. Now add in load times and match set up and you get 12-15min for 27,000xp (usually a little more). You need 1,771,100xp to get to 60.

Yet as I said you can do it private by yourself so its easily do-able just will take time. Im in the 2nd Prestige, I should be level 60 in the 3rd prestige around 4pmEST tomorrow...maybe. I will update the main post when Im done.

Ahh ok so maybe a little longer then. How many hours have you put in so far?

All but 1 multiplayer achievement can be done in private (win a ranked match in all modes) and only 1 or 2 achievements require 2 people. So the rest can be done in private with 1 other person.

Thanks for this info. I was getting the game regardless, but now its even better that I wont need to boost with groups of people. I can just reach level 60 alone.

So one achievement (win a ranked match in all modes) has to be done in ranked match. What are the other achievements that require 2 people ?

And if you can possibly list the achievements you can do alone, need other people and which achievements have to be done in ranked matches ?, it would be helpful.

EDIT: I did some more reading in this thread. And from what I understand you need 3 people to do the following achievements:

Master Blaster

Two multiplayer enemies killed with one explosive.

Good Samaritan

Revived a teammate in a multiplayer match.

And one achievement that needs to be done in ranked match:

I'm all that!

Won a ranked match in every multiplayer mode.

And everything else can either picked up as you play through the multiplayer and private match with one other person present. Is this right or wrong ?

Edited by MeonOner

Ahh ok so maybe a little longer then. How many hours have you put in so far?
I honestly couldn't tell you. I be on it for hours and then I start falling asleep and slow down, so I get off. Plus I got kids and a wife so I got family obligations too. I would say 30hrs.

Thanks for this info. I was getting the game regardless, but now its even better that I wont need to boost with groups of people. I can just reach level 60 alone.

So one achievement (win a ranked match in all modes) has to be done in ranked match. What are the other achievements that require 2 people ?

And if you can possibly list the achievements you can do alone, need other people and which achievements have to be done in ranked matches ?, it would be helpful.

Nozza, Rep and others are making a guide, I will give them the info and you can find it there.

I put this up here just to give players a heads up and tips. All the other multiplayer achievements beside getting to 60 and Shopaholic can be done in 20min.

I will try and update the main post with as much info as possible but I have a lot of grinding left to do and I still got the campaign. The real guide makers will have it up before the game releases.

Nozza, Rep and others are making a guide, I will give them the info and you can find it there.

I put this up here just to give players a heads up and tips. All the other multiplayer achievements beside getting to 60 and Shopaholic can be done in 20min.

I will try and update the main post with as much info as possible but I have a lot of grinding left to do and I still got the campaign. The real guide makers will have it up before the game releases.

Cool! I will look out for the guide and at your main post for more info. That's great news that you can pick up those other achievements in 20mins, gives you more time to focus on campaign and grinding your way to level 60 3 times. Either way I am getting this one day one, and probably focus strictly on the the multiplayer stuff.

Rep is handing me his information over the next day or 2. After than I'll type it all up, add anything extra and then move across to this forum what we've done.

So if you hold tight for a day or 2, the guide will be posted.

I sent you a FR on live, so I can tell you the info. As Im busy trying to get this done and wont have time to type but I want you to have the info asap so you can do what you do.

I sent you a FR on live, so I can tell you the info. As Im busy trying to get this done and wont have time to type but I want you to have the info asap so you can do what you do.

I'm not online until the evenings GMT 00. So if our times clash we can talk. Rep says he's got a fair bit of the SP stuff written down, so the more info the better.

Flash your 360 like a lot of those idiots have then. Actually, please don't. Like me, I'm sure you'll prefer tearing that plastic off the actual game on release day :Bounce:

Review copies.....

I get a lot of my games 2-3 weeks early. I had Skyrim 4 weeks early. I dont usually play them on my main tag, i usually use my "review" tag, although occasionally I use my main one. But dont accuse people of modding.

Edited by Lavindathar

Okay me and this guide/solution is done. Im in the 3rd Prestige and the General became available as soon as I Prestiged. Now I just have to get to level 58 again and buy all the upgrades.

I will only included how to get THE COMMITMENT AND SHOPAHOLIC. All other achievements will be covered in Nozza's guide. The information found here will be available in Nozza's guide as well.

GL to all those going for Shopaholic.

Okay me and this guide/solution is done. Im in the 3rd Prestige and the General became available as soon as I Prestiged. Now I just have to get to level 58 again and buy all the upgrades.

I will only included how to get THE COMMITMENT AND SHOPAHOLIC. All other achievements will be covered in Nozza's guide. The information found here will be available in Nozza's guide as well.

GL to all those going for Shopaholic.

Would it be more time efficient to buy all the upgrades at level 58, prestige 2?

Would it be more time efficient to buy all the upgrades at level 58, prestige 2?

No as I said all upgrades will be erased. So you will end up needing to collect the salvage all over again. Only unlock the characters, then when in the 3rd Prestige you can start unlocking upgrades.

I bought 80% of the upgrades not knowing about The General and needing to get to the 3rd Prestige and when I Prestiged I lost all that progress. It was salvage wasted.

Edited by DOPE BOI

Oh, okay. Major pain in the ass.
Yes! As in you have to hit 60 and Prestige [1st] 60 and Prestige [2nd] 60 and Prestige [3rd] and now hit level 58. Almost 240 levels.

As far as I can tell the only thing you get besides the Achievement and The General is maybe more slots to make Custom Loadouts (Call of Duty)