Game of the Week: September 2-8 (Grand Theft Auto IV)

Grifter Reborn

http://cdn.xbox360cheats.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/gta-4.jpg

With all of the excitement surrounding the release of GTA V this month, we thought 'wonder if anyone would enjoy one last chance to play GTA IV?' So hey, why the hell not? Voila! The game of the week for September 2nd - 8th is GTA IV. See how thoughtful we are? Feel free to post your eternal gratitude below. ;)

If you are interested in playing with x360a members, feel free to post in this thread and/or just drop into a game throughout the week. Staff members, Subscribers and Ambassadors will be creating rooms off and on during the week, but feel free to create your own x360a room and set it to public.

If you plan on hosting a session, please post in this thread so that people can join you! If you are joining a session, make sure you tell the host you are from x360a.

Edited by Grifter Reborn
Link

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will anyone be hosting a session on the PC seen as the PC version has achievements?

I can if the interest is there.

I found the online free roam to be boring as hell, and the only gamemodes I liked were racing, so I'm really only looking to get achievements. Fly the co-op included, though my abilities in this game are disastrous.

Edited by Veedrock

I can if the interest is there.

I found the online free roam to be boring as hell, and the only gamemodes I liked were racing, so I'm really only looking to get achievements. Fly the co-op included, though my abilities in this game are disastrous.

Agreed re the free roam. The racing was fun, although grinding out the achievements took forever and a day. I never bothered on the xbox, but this might be a good week to start it up.

I might host a room for people looking to go for the Fly the Co-op achievement. Its been so long since I touched the game I need to practice my helicopter piloting. lol

Would be a great opportunity to get it done. I'd have to watch some videos on how to do the missions. Completely forgot the techniques.