Complete Ribbon List & Guide

Grifter Reborn

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I need help with the Sapper Star, The Super, Team Saviour, Team Shaman, I gotcha, and ingigestion Ribbons would anyone be willing to or able to help me out with those please:drunk:mad::p I also need help with the Im a beast medal on making it onyx please, if you guys are willing to help it'll be much appriciated.

Edited by darthtiger81

• 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine and I played a round of Wingman for the Rear Guard ribbon, and I got it, but now it doesn't show up in my ribbon count. How many games do I need for it to 'stick' ? We only played one game, could that be the reason why it doesn't show up, or is it a glitch?

For Dewormer and Quick Kicker do you ABSOLUTELY need two people or can it only be done with your own Xbox but with you and you (guest profile)?

Been trying to get these and not having the best of luck....any help appreciated! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to pass along an even easier method I found for Under the Radar. Start a match of CTL and do nothing and you will get it most rounds. You can set it to cap time 10 and have a second controller go capture the enemy leader to speed it up, but you will get it regardless of whether you win or lose unless you are the leader, where you most likely have to lose (otherwise you will probably get the untouchable ribbon and won't fulfill the requirements for UtR;)).

Edited by Bocoroth

If you guys are wondering how to get 'Trick Shot' easily, you don't need another guy to boost it. Play a private match of warzone against bots.

Have a long bleed-out time. Eliminate all but two bots. Down one of them and the other will likely come to revive him. When the reviver is close down him too. Now you got two bots downed next to each other. Take your torque-bow out, and shoot it so that you headshot one and the arrow will land on the ground next to the other one and blow him up.

Hey Everyone,

I am trying to get my last ribbon Team Savior. I have watched videos online and have a good idea how to do this but need some more players. Message me and I will help anyone out with any help they need as well. Thanks Gearheads. I am online now. Gamertag: Demoson

• 1 month later...
Hey Everyone,

I am trying to get my last ribbon Team Savior. I have watched videos online and have a good idea how to do this but need some more players. Message me and I will help anyone out with any help they need as well. Thanks Gearheads. I am online now. Gamertag: Demoson

What was the idea and did it work out?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I am looking to get Team Savior and I'v Gotcha, and am happy to help with yours as well.

gt: illegal beagle

great job on the guide. i still need the revive 3 teammates as a kantus if anyone is willing to help me out just msg me please thanks :)

I also need these so willing to help, if we can get a couple more we'll get on it.

:)

Just a heads up for anyone having issues with the retribution ribbon, something is definitely amiss with it, i spammed it with my wife split screening with three friends against a team full of bots but we couldn't get it to pop for her, we tried everything we could think of until we signed my wife in as the first profile and me as the second. The very first time we tried again it popped for her.

The only thing we did differently was sign in in a different order. I don't know if this applies to most of you but its what we did to finally get the ribbon to unlock for her.

Edited by Platinum Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...