Playthrough Choices, Ep. 5 **SPOILERS**

xKRAIZEEMANx

I figured I would start this thread...as there has been one for every episode (I think). Anyways, just wrapped up my play-through..figured I would share my choices, and see what everyone else did.

Remove Lee's Arm: Yep...

[spoiler=ac23]seemed to work in the show

Lost Temper: Yes...though I do not really feel that I did.

Gave Up Weapons: Yes..I thought it would....disarm...the situation

Killed Clementine's Captor: No...Though Clem did. (I looked at the cleaver)

Stopped Lee From Turning: Yes...I figured I would take the "Hero's" way out.

What about you guys?

Edited by xKRAIZEEMANx
Spelling....

Removed Lee's arm. Works in the show, but I felt that the infection probably spread to the rest of my body by the time they thought about cutting it off. But, decided to do it anyways just for the slim chance it'd work.

Calmly argued with Kenny. Kenny and I are bros. Love that dude like a brother.

Surrendered my weapons. I just felt like lying to your captor isn't the smartest thing to do when he has a gun on you.

Didn't kill the stranger. I tried! But Clem ended up finishing him off, which probably saved my life (well, prolonged it) in the process. Glad I taught her!

Made sure Lee didn't turn. I didn't want to risk somehow getting away once I turned and biting Clem. That would just blow. Plus, I don't wanna turn into one of the walkers. And, Clem needs to learn that shit like this has to happen, no matter how much you don't want it to.

Great episode, albeit definitely one of the shortest. Bring on season 2!

Let's see my choices where:

1. Did not remove Lee's arm. Didn't see the point with the amount of time that had passed and Lee was already showing signs of the bite affecting him. 24%
  2. Calmly argued with Kenny. Just thought it would make things worse, plus it was a little hard to argue. 30%
  3. Surrendered all weapons. Considered holding out for a second but thought it would backfire. 64%
  4. Killed the stranger. This I'm a little confused on. According to the stats I killed him but by going by what was said in game I didn't. Lee choked him into unconsciousness but I didn't have him shoot him afterwards. Clementine made a comment about it and Lee just said they where leaving. So Lee beat the stranger without killing him but it's one of those things the game can't differentiate between. 41%
  5. Made sure Lee didn't turn. Even being handcuffed to a radiator or whatever it was I thought it was still a risk so had Clementine shoot Lee. Plus it really was something she'd need to learn to do if she was going to survive with how things are now for her. 66%

Would have loved this to have been longer and was a bit surprised with an achievement popping every couple of minutes. Slight exaggeration but the last three or four where really close together.

Now that I've posted this I'm off to watch the ending, left this at the stat screen just to post this.

1. Killed the stranger. This I'm a little confused on. According to the stats I killed him but by going by what was said in game I didn't. Lee choked him into unconsciousness but I didn't have him shoot him afterwards. Clementine made a comment about it and Lee just said they where leaving. So Lee beat the stranger without killing him but it's one of those things the game can't differentiate between. 41%
  2. Made sure Lee didn't turn. Even being handcuffed to a radiator or whatever it was I thought it was still a risk so had Clementine shoot Lee. Plus it really was something she'd need to learn to do if she was going to survive with how things are now for her. 66%

well i'm pretty sure he was dead from the chocking, might've even broken his windpipe as Lee was pretty damn pissed. so i think he's dead regardless, just weather he'll be walking around after or not.

and 2 i don't buy it, Clem has already killed at least 2 walkers on her own, i don't think making the poor girl kill Lee is going to teach her anything she doesn't already know

Removed Lee's arm. Works in the show, but I felt that the infection probably spread to the rest of my body by the time they thought about cutting it off. But, decided to do it anyways just for the slim chance it'd work.

Surrendered my weapons. I just felt like lying to your captor isn't the smartest thing to do when he has a gun on you.

Didn't kill the stranger. I tried! But Clem ended up finishing him off, which probably saved my life (well, prolonged it) in the process. Glad I taught her!

Made sure Lee didn't turn. I didn't want to risk somehow getting away once I turned and biting Clem. That would just blow. Plus, I don't wanna turn into one of the walkers. And, Clem needs to learn that shit like this has to happen, no matter how much you don't want it to.

I did all of these. Did anyone else get a dodgy choices page?

Mine says Choice 1-5 Title - Choice 1-5 Desc.

Fuck me, that episode was emotional. At the risk of sounding like a girl, I get very emotional at some music, games and films, and this was one of the most emotional journey's I've been on this year. Fantastic writing all the way through, I sincerely applaud them!

Edited by Crimson Ridley

Did anyone think about the other side to stopping Lee from turning? There are still hundreds of walkers outside that shop who would hear the shot.

In my mind, she already killed a living person, much harder than killing a walker and then right after bashed a walker's brains in. She knows what she has to do. Shooting Lee would've wasted a bullet and garnered WAY too much attention.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are my choices:

-Removed Lee's arm. (70%) I figured it wouldn't work, but I thought I would give it a shot.

-I lost my temper with Kenny. (72%) I wasn't trying to lose my temper, but it got the better of me!

-I surrendered my weapons. (59%) I didn't want to chance the Stranger doing anything to Clementine, so I surrendered my weapons.

-I didn't kill the Stranger. (56%) I actually meant to finish the QTE where Lee was strangling the Stranger, but my cat knocked over my drink in my lap! LOL!

-I made sure Lee didn't turn. (63%) I didn't want Lee coming back to harm Clementine, and I thought this was the right thing to do for the both of them.

All in all, a fantastic first season, and I cannot wait for the second season in 2013!

Removed Lee's arm - It was worth a try if it gave me some time.

I lost my temper with Kenny - I didn't really know any other way.

Kept my weapons - He didn't look like the smartest of captors.

Killed the stranger - No hesitation here.

I told Clementine to leave - In the huge minority here but why would i make her waste a bullet that could save here later on. Not like i would remember turning and she didn't have to see it happen.

• 4 weeks later...

1. Didn't remove the arm - One of the harder decisions, I haven't seen the show so far, so I didn't know it could help, but I thought it would be just harder rescueing Clementine with just one arm.

2. Calmly argued with Kenny - No point in fighting.

3. Surrendered my weapons - I felt like lying to this crazy bastard could be a pretty save way to get shot. I have to save Clementine.

4. Killed the stranger - He still could be a threat, he had to be eliminated.

5. Told Clementine to leave Lee - I thought that she shouldn't have to kill the only real friend she had since shit hit the fan. Also, she shouldn't waste a bullet and more important, it would attract attention on her if she shoots.

1. Didn't remove Lee's arm What good would that have done? I figured I would've just bled out if I did that.

2. Lost my temper with Kenny Don't get in my face about killing me before anything bad even happened. Good thing I lost my temper too because it had us find a way out of the attic.

3. Surrendered my weapons He had a gun in my face and if I wanted Clem back safe and sound, I was going to have to play it by his rules...at least until Clem got involved herself.

4. Killed the stranger He was going to turn, so it had to be done before that happened.

5. Told Clementine to leave Lee I couldn't make a 9 year old shoot someone in the head that has been protecting her and been there for her for months. There's just no way. Besides, he was handcuffed to something. He wasn't going anywhere and was no danger to Clem.

• 2 weeks later...

Remove Lee's Arm: Yep...

[spoiler=ac23]seemed to work in the show

Lost Temper: Yes...though I do not really feel that I did.

Gave Up Weapons: Yes..I thought it would....disarm...the situation

Killed Clementine's Captor: No...Though Clem did. (I looked at the cleaver)

Stopped Lee From Turning: Yes...I figured I would take the "Hero's" way out.

What about you guys?

Same exact choices I made. Great episode and has me wanting more.

• 2 weeks later...

5. Told Clementine to leave Lee I couldn't make a 9 year old shoot someone in the head that has been protecting her and been there for her for months. There's just no way. Besides, he was handcuffed to something. He wasn't going anywhere and was no danger to Clem.

So I take it he doesn't harm her, right?

• 1 month later...

Yea, when they did it with Herschel, they did it right away. Lee... they waited too long