http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/prmaples/cod4_playlist.gif

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/prmaples/cod4_weapons.gif

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/prmaples/cod4_bootcamp.gif

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/prmaples/cod4_operations.gif

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/prmaples/cod4_killer.gif

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/prmaples/cod4_humiliation.gif

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/prmaples/cod4_elite.gif

Game Unlockables

Beat the Game with No Intel: Arcade Mode?Compete for high scores with limited lives.

With 2 out of 30 Intel: Noir?Turns the game colors black and white.

With 4 out of 30 Intel: Photo-Negative?Inverts the game colors.

With 6 out of 30 Intel: Super Contrast?Turns up the color contrast in the game.

With 8 out of 30 Intel: Ragtime Warfare?Adds a sepia-toned old film filter, speeds the game up 70% and replaces sound with looping 1920s jazz music.

With 10 out of 30 Intel: Cluster Bombs?Frag grenades thrown by the player explode into five more live grenades.

With 15 out of 30 Intel: A Bad Year?Enemies explode into a cloud of bouncing, rolling car tires when killed.

With 20 out of 30 Intel: Slow-Mo Ability?Clicking the right thumbstick slows the game down 40%

With 30 out of 30 Intel: Infinite Ammo?Gives the player infinite ammo on all weapons.

Let me know if you have the missing info and I'll edit it in. Thanks.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what prestige mode is?

If and when you enter Prestige mode all the unlockables reset and you go through everything again. There will be a special logo next to your gamertag indicating to others that you've reached level 55 and restarted. This can be done 10 times and supposedly you get a golden weapon each time you go into it. When a golden weapon is used supposedly you blend into the surrounding as if you're invisible when standing still.

If and when you enter Prestige mode all the unlockables reset and you go through everything again. There will be a special logo next to your gamertag indicating to others that you've reached level 55 and restarted. This can be done 10 times and supposedly you get a golden weapon each time you go into it. When a golden weapon is used supposedly you blend into the surrounding as if you're invisible when standing still.

WOW, that sounds amazingly cool. Has anyone gotten up to that yet and are able to confirm it? I am only a lvl 29 right now so I've still got a ways to go.

Confirmed for the golden gun

Is that a confirmed that you blend into the suroundings? Because that actually gives me an incentive to enter Prestige Mode, like alot of incentive. I'm currently a 47 I believe.

It was good to see how to unlock Ragtime Mode, I saw the video on charlieoscardelta and I got exicted. I didn't get any of the intel on my first run through though, so now that's even more incentive to go back and get them all.

Nice job putting this together. Although on some of the unlockables, like the grip, you put only for the shotgun, yet you can unlock a grip for all the light machine guns at 50 kills, since you can't silence those bad boys. :uzi:

Is that a confirmed that you blend into the suroundings? Because that actually gives me an incentive to enter Prestige Mode, like alot of incentive. I'm currently a 47 I believe.

No I can't confirm that you blend into your surroundings, just that you get the weapon.

Nice job putting this together. Although on some of the unlockables, like the grip, you put only for the shotgun, yet you can unlock a grip for all the light machine guns at 50 kills, since you can't silence those bad boys. :uzi:

It's not perfect and to be honest I'm going to have to have everything removed from this thread to fit everything in it. I have all the information now, just have to have it cleaned out before everything can be posted.

May just be me, but I doubt they'll allow players to just blend in to surroundings. It takes a lot of realism out of the game, plus, well, sounds stupid, leave stuff like that to Halo 3 in my opinion. CoD will always be a game I play for tense but realistic action.

Again I have not confirmed this, its just speculation. On the other hand there needs to be something to influence gamers to play through the multiplayer levels multiple times. For all I know right now it could just be golden versions of particular guns.

May just be me, but I doubt they'll allow players to just blend in to surroundings. It takes a lot of realism out of the game, plus, well, sounds stupid, leave stuff like that to Halo 3 in my opinion. CoD will always be a game I play for tense but realistic action.

yeah i really hope and doubt that it is true about blending into the surfaces...a special gun or maybe a secret perk is more of a possibility.

I found a couple of mistakes, and aded some info, here it is. Quoted is the posted, and underneath, the correct info.

Backdraft (Destroy 1, 5, 10 enemy explosive devices)

Last Stand Veteran (Kill 1, ?, ? enemies with Last Stand Perk)

Master Chef (Kill 5, ?, ? enemies with cocked grenades)

Airstrike Veteran (Kill 5, ?, ? enemies by calling in airstrikes)

Chopper Veteran (Kill 5, ?, ? enemies by calling in helicopters)

Claymore (Kill 2 or more enemies with a single claymore)

The values are as follows:

Backdraft: 1, 5, 15

Last Stand: 1, 5, ?

Master Chef: 5, 10, 20

Airstrike Veteran: 5, 15 30

Chopper Veteran: 5, 15 30

Clay More: 250 XP

Other- Level

Create-a-Class - 4

HUMILIATION CHALLENGES

Airborne - Get a 2 kill streak with bullets while in mid-air (XP - 250)

Multi-Frag - Kill 2 or more enemies with a single frag grenade (XP - 250)

Carpet Bomb - Kill 5 enemies with a single airstrike (XP - 250)

MG Master - Get a 5 kill streak while on a mounted machine gun (XP - 250)

Slasher - Get a 3 melee kill streak without dying (XP - 250)

Multi-C4 - Kill 2 or more enemies with a single C4 pack (XP - 250)

Hot Potato I - Kill 1 enemy with a thrown back grenade (XP - 50)

Hot Potato II/III - ???

Car Bomb - Kill 1 enemy by destroying a car (XP - 250)

Backstabber - Stab an enemy in the back with your knife (XP - 250)

Slow But Sure - Kill 1 enemy while being stunned by a stun grenade (XP - 250)

Flashbang Veteran I - Kill 5 enemies dazed by a flashbang (XP - 50)

Flashbang Veteran II/III - ???

Misery Loves Company I - Kill yourself and 1 enemy by cooking a grenade without throwing it (XP - 50)

Misery Loves Company II/III - ???

Ouch I - Kill 1 enemy with a rifle-mounted grenade launcher without detonation (XP - 50)

Ouch II/III - ???

Rival - Kill the same enemy 5 times in a single match (XP - 250)

Cruelty - Kill an enemy, pick up his weapon, then kill again with his own weapon (XP - 250)

Think Fast - Finish an enemy off by hitting them with a frag grenade (XP - 250)

Think Fast Stun - Same as above (XP - 250)

Think Fast Flash - Same as above (XP - 250)

Return To Sender - Kill an enemy by shooting their own C4 (XP - 250)

Blindfire - Kill an enemy while you are still dazed by a flashbang (XP -250)

Hope that helps. Also, the gold desert eagle is confirmed at level 55.