Worth Rebuying?

I Miss the days of a simple first person shooter. Sadly i traded COD4 in About 2 years ago. When i last played it seemed that people had a unlimited grenade launching hack of some sort.

Is the Game fixed or even playable? How come the Hacks are out now but they weren't a few years ago?

Thanks,

Inlucidity.

Hacks were "out" two years ago, just not as much as they are now.

Sadly, I'm gonna say not to re-buy it if you're looking for a decent multiplayer experience again. Just like World at War, hackers/modders have taken over the multiplayer to the point that it's unplayable. I suppose it still could be fun when playing private matches with friends, but other than that, I guarantee you will not find a public match without people hacking.

Awhhh :( Are they not Banning the hackers? or Going to make a patch of some sort?

Looks like i'll be buying the PC Version.

Thanks for the reply,

Inlucidity.

Sadly, I believe they've given up banning everyone and making updates for the game. I'm sure they don't care about this game anymore and are working on future projects.

Awhhh :( Are they not Banning the hackers? or Going to make a patch of some sort?

Looks like i'll be buying the PC Version.

Thanks for the reply,

Inlucidity.

Yeah, pick up the PC version, I have it and while multiplayer doesn't run too well on my computer, the game is overall much better and most servers run PunkBuster (though, I hate PB) and have admins on who ban cheaters.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...