Bitching Thread

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm that the 100% is glitched. I got 99.99% by getting my last minikit in a level, exited the level by pressing pause and saving.

Lo and behold, I got my achievement for completing the game to 100% when I had 249/250 Gold Bricks and 99.99% game completion. What a relief to be done with this game! I'm probably never playing a new LEGO video game again!

^ Just finished the game and same. I've never ever played a game that froze more than a couple of times, this must have frozen 20-30 times on me but thankfully it didn't ruin my progress or save file... it did freeze once right after I bought a character and it was saving, I was worried!

At least 3 races that I have won continue to show up as flags on my map. In addition, when I won them I did not receive the gold brick for them and yet they show as the reward for winning them is a purple stud. I have raced them all several times since the first win and won them all again and now brick. I also have to mention that each of these races you are required to use the Spider-Man Dune Buggy.

Anyone else run into this problem?

At least 3 races that I have won continue to show up as flags on my map. In addition, when I won them I did not receive the gold brick for them and yet they show as the reward for winning them is a purple stud. I have raced them all several times since the first win and won them all again and now brick. I also have to mention that each of these races you are required to use the Spider-Man Dune Buggy.

Anyone else run into this problem?

Fortunately, the races that require specific vehicles do not have gold bricks associated with them and are not required for 100%.

You'll really be happy about this if you attempt the races that involve Hawkeye's Sky-cycle, for sure...

Looking back I wish the DLC characters had been with the base game :( Syf... But I traded the game in at EB 2 weeks after release and got $20 in credit. Well adapted now.

Some of the races in this game are absolutely ridiculous. :(

Rooftop checkpoint races had me gamer raging- that Daredevil type one that had a few ramps and wires had me so close too many times for my liking.

So pleased that parking a car in front of an opponent is like cheating a win. And that satisfaction from nudging Maria Hill into her own walls felt great.

That actually works? Maria has been kicking my ass, I'm going to try that the next time I boot up the game.
You can nudge Maria's cart with your own before the race begins. I hit the front until she was facing perpendicular to the track. Then I hit the back until she was against the invisible wall. I never saw her during the race, so I don't know if she even got herself unstuck.

I loved the lego series but this is by far the fucking worst 1 yet, id rather shit in my hands and clap.

The whole movement is shite, you still cant tell where your gonna land after jumping on levels and the driving fuck me sideways is a pile of dog shit. Ive been stuck in an endless loop on a few levels where i can not move or change to the other character and just keep dying. I bought this on 360 and xbox1 i wont be going through it again, and doubt i will by buy another lego game for me or the kids.

Definitely the worst Lego title for glitches.

Every time I try and help the poor man get rid of the snakes on the helicarrier, it completely freezes my 360 & I have to turn it off and start again 😠

I shall persevere though, I can't have an incomplete Lego game on my profile!

this game is actually really good and fun but the freezing and glitches make it very very frustrating. do they even bother testing these games? :mad: so..some of these dlc races require the dlc vehicles (spider buggy and hawkeyes sky cycle) huh? well thats just great seeing how it freezes on me every fucking time i try to access those vehicles! i cant use them. hey developers..clean your fucking mess up and patch this crap! if you dont i will NEVER buy a single lego game again and will suggest my friends do the same. i paid for those vehicles and expect to be able to use them. im contacting xbl about this after new years week is over. this is complete bullshit.:mad:

Tired of all the side mission glitches and having to waste time trying everything I can think of to solve them. Currently I'm stuck with problems with the gold brick on the Statue of Liberty, where the door to the 2nd switch opens with ant-man walking below the button in the tunnel, but there's no option to activate the switch and I don't know if it's because it doesn't like it unless ant-man goes above and stands on the button. I've seen a video of someone getting him up to the button through the tiny arch, but I cannot get him up there to even test it out. Which is where awkward camera angles comes in. There are some places control over camera angle gets taken away from you and leaves you stuck with terrible angles.

That and the flying controls for racing, and Maria's boost start she gets.

As soon as the race begins, steer your car into her. It disrupts her boost and you can get ahead of her.

Thanks, yes. I saw that. I was just agreeing. I think worse than that is the flying races. I don't know if I'm going to waste my time as I just don't have the hang of the flying no matter what I do. There should be a smooth way to pull down as well as up, rather than having to press b to drop and hope you don't double tap a too late or too soon and miss the markers you have to fly through.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pissed at the fact that I have all the characters for the Sinister Six, all evil mutants, and all heroic mutants, but no achievement for them.

I had been playing offline cause internet was down, and if took me until I could get online to get the billionaire achievement. ( I have a total of 4,000,000,000 studs ) -.- this pisses me off cause I don't want to restart

After completing Level 3 for the story, I am now in New York, I wish there was a legend to know what the icons mean.

The hub arrow is weird.

Trying to get a Gold brick, it's an air race, but the flying controls are terrible

EDIT: Finally got the hang of it (sort of), then I end up in the subway and fucked up, I want to slow down not stop!

The camera rotation gets stuck and the angle is terrible.

Edited by cjdavies

Ok so how difficult is it for a games developer to program into a game that when you jump at a zip line you grab onto it and not straight past it!!! I mean come on TT get it right, you've been doing these games for a long long time now, there's no excuse for shoddy game mechanics. Things like this are making me lose all interest in these Lego games, I can honestly say that this may just be the first Lego game in a long time that I don't 100% simply because I can't be dealing with the the stress. I've never raged at a Lego game before and I'm sure you shouldn't because they're supposed to be FUN!. But this Marvel one is horse shit!

• 1 month later...