Jedi Destiny minikit problem

TiajuanaJoe

Ok so I have 9/10 minikits for this level. Here's the problem. I turned on the minikit detector and it has the arrow pointed in the gray room with nothing in it but lego studs and a ditch in the middle that you can fall into and die. But there's nothing there. As I was looking in free play I came to the part where you select a bounty hunter to open one of the doors in the middle, then you have C3PO activate a bridge to this area. Inside is a minikit that needs to be built, but whenever I build it I can't get it, nor can I go through it and it dissappears after a few seconds. I'm at a loss at what to do, I really dont want to have to start a new game, if ayone has any suggestions i'd appreciate it, thanks!

Sorry to hear that. I know a couple people who have been having minikit problems, myself included. However, each of the people I know have problems in different levels. With one of my friends, when he popped in my game disc, he was able to retrieve his desired minikit. Unfortunately, the same trick didn't work for me.

I know I'm not much help, but maybe....just maybe, trying a different game disc could help.

I fired up my fiance's profile, and went to that level....sure enough, I'm having the same problems. Minikit detector is showing that there is a minikit in the room. (Gamefaqs users are reporting that the tiles need to be walked on, causing them to light up, and revealing the minikit floating over the pit) But I'm not getting anything to light up. One thing that's ...interesting... when you stand in the rear right corner of this room and shoot towards the front left corner, your gun fires up at a much higher angle, almost as if the auto aim was trying to help you hit something. I'll continue playing around with this. I'll PM you if I find anything.

Alright, got it! Sure enough, you need to walk around the pit staying on those tiles. They won't light up as it says in Gamefaqs (could be a coding issue when writing for the 360). Just make sure you have someone who can move fast: Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, etc. Make a quick lap around, and presto!

Hey, thanks a bunch im off to try this right now.

EDIT:

Thanks so much I found it, but yea it is awkward that it is the way it is, I honestly had no clue as to walk around those things, thought it was just part of the floor. But anyway thanks a ton bethelyoda!!

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah that one is awkward. I was using a guide I downloaded and so I tried it with a fast character, and it didn't appear. Then, I looked at my guide to see who they used, and they were using a Red Guard.......I was like, HUH?????? He's slower than crap! But I switched to him, and sure enough it appeared. And yeah, the panels don't light up lol.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't remember how many times I did this level trying to get that last minikit ... same problem as the original poster. None of the floor tiles were lighting up in the back room, so I thought I must have gotten the minikit from there on my first play through in story mode. Turns out that was the one I needed.

One good thing came out of it though ... I got good enough at this level that I was able to get the Undefeated achievement without using ghosts.