Gold, Tome, and Intel Locations so Far

Paladin Malac

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midtown 100%

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P8DXRez0L4]YouTube - Wolfenstein Midtown East 100%[/ame] - East

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swP8MtvTka8]YouTube - Wolfenstein Midtown West 100%[/ame] - West

yo paladin whats up man, thanks for all the info, this guide is helping out a lot. i have a little something to contribute, not as much as you but atleast its something. heres a guide for radio station, unfortunately i cant find the tome... man i searched high and low but no good mayb someone can add it in. thanks again dude.

RADIO STATION

intel 1 of 4: as soon as you enter on table to your left

Gold 1 of 8: under the archways just before and to the right of the shields and veil disabler, leaning against the building

G2: in the back left corner behind the shields and veil disabler is a veil ladder. its behind the door on top of the balcony

G3:when inside the building, in the first big room with the 3 cases cases on your right and stack of boxes in front, past the boxes to the right of the stairs

G4: plain sight next to vent you need to crawl through to proceed

G5:climb up boxes and scaffolding after emerging from vent(continue past veil ladder)

I2: after dropping down from the 2nd vent on the second set of desks

G6: after I2 make right and its in the corner at the dead end of the hallway

I3: after the stair well. end of the hall to the right of the door leading to the roof, on the wall

G7: after climbing the stairs and emerging onto the roof, go right its in front of you

I4: through the doors past the AA gun on the lower half of the roof (after disabling shield), between the 2 desks on the right hanging on the wall

G8: as soon as you enter the burning stair well,its on the opposite side of the flames directly across.

If you haven't found the tome yet, it's in the same room as G3 but up the stairs in a glass case as you go to hit the switch for the door.

Great job on the guide people!

So has anyone found the missing gold (#42) from recoil's post. I have followed that guide word for word and am not trying use a map to go back through all the locations.

I saw where someone posted that they found the missing gold but it was already covered in this guide.

Edit. Nevermind I found it

Edited by Tha Mantis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Looking back at my long, LONG, descriptive walk-through list, Im rethinking how the comprehensive guide should work.

HA MESSED UP THE QUOTE SOME HOW

I think yours in two in depth I find my self questioning am I in the right area or looking the right way or at these stairs. That first guide is good just needed to be cleaner but thats just my opinion. I like it precise and to the point not look at this and face that. I followed the first guide no problem just looks kinda messy.

Also if someone could tell me maybe recoil I started on the first guide up till where he says go meet that chick to get your mission to the church. Then I seen yours on the next page recoil and scrolled down and followed yours from 2nd area of midtown I think midtown east where you leave for the church mission so can someone point out what he changed in those few parts.

Edited by TAXI DRIVER 420

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
ok so i missed two places

one: G11: Go back to the alley with the veil ladder and go up the ladder. Hop on the roof, and look behind you to the building with windows to the (N). One of the windows is open. Jump inside. Immediately inside that room once you crawl through the window, on the floor between two boards leaning against a wall, is the gold bag.

and right where it says to go past the second tank cling to the wall go up the ladder and follow the path into the door, past the locked door and through the blowen up area to get the trophy looking gold... other than that follow this whole guide... sure its a bit slopp but follow the whole thing and you will win all the collectables (i had all intel and tomes before all gold so expect that and just go gold hunting

Gold hunting is not so easy. A gold metal detector is required first.

Edited by DarbyGloss

• 11 months later...