Achievement Guide & Road Map

Ricey-BFD

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice effort on the guide.

i did a mistake and picked up several secrets on my first playthrough. easy to get confused when trying to relocate them using the video. so i suggest doing them in one go, and not on different runs

and, but not so important. gun and automatic gun headshots counts towards the headshot achivement. mine unlocked while emptying a clip on a soldier with my AK ;P

• 4 weeks later...
Just a quick rant i have experienced a glitch in the difficulty cheevos. I finished the game on hard and it only unlocked the easy achievement. WTF!!!! I even reloaded the chapter on hard again and still nothing. Any ideas on what I can do to get the other two besides playing the whole thing over? To me the game is too glitchy and boring.

I had something bizarre happen to me in regards to the difficulty achievements. Went through, completed the game on hard. At the end, the credits came up and up popped the easy achievement. I pressed the guide button and my system froze. I was hoping to God that the hard achievement still unlocked. Reset my system, checked, hard and easy had unlocked, as had the achievement for completing act IV. However, the one for completing it on normal was still locked!

I continued the story, which meant I only had to take the final shot. Did that and it popped thankfully.

• 3 months later...
well is my first try at a guide so my bad if it not up 2 scratch plus still WIP. and aint played it on my account cause iv been writing this guide so been playing on a new profile so then ill no were all the secrets are so i wont have to look for them on my proper profile.

I dont understand it. So instead of using level select. Your going to play the game twice?

Not the best lie there buddy.

I dont understand it. So instead of using level select. Your going to play the game twice?

Not the best lie there buddy.

Whats not to understand? I enjoyed the game so yh ill play through twice 2nd run through been on my proper accout just flying through it collectin all intel and knowin what i have to do.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have followed the video's and the written guide for the Seeker Achievement, but I still am missing the INTEL 6 secret; not secret 6 of the game. INTEL 6, when you tab through the 'SECRETS' selection on the menu. Anyone? :uzi: I am working on getting the GameTag fixed..

Edited by Old Dave
Additional info..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...