Exactly how long would it take for 100%

I just started playing this game recently tonight, and only unlocked 2 chevos, i know i got ways to go, i can tell just by all the traveling and how long a lot of missions are, so my question is how long would this game take to complete?

on a side note, i am glad i finally stuck this game in my 360, enjoying this game a lot !!, have had this game for months, just finally got a chance tonight.. due to playing MW3 and a few other games..

looks like i will be getting Skyrim very soon :p

Edited by starmaker69

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If u are trying to just speed thru it, turn the difficulty down to 0 and just one hit every enemy in the game.. just a warning tho it's not very fun and completely nullifies the point of looting and leveling up which are two of the stronger aspects of the game.

• 2 months later...
I just started playing this game recently tonight, and only unlocked 2 chevos, i know i got ways to go, i can tell just by all the traveling and how long a lot of missions are, so my question is how long would this game take to complete?

on a side note, i am glad i finally stuck this game in my 360, enjoying this game a lot !!, have had this game for months, just finally got a chance tonight.. due to playing MW3 and a few other games..

looks like i will be getting Skyrim very soon :p

who ever wrote the achievement roadmap HAS to be BSing about the 25 hour finish for the full 1250G..

granted i did a lot of the side quests it took me 152 hours to get the original 1000................. level 32

now commencing the shivering isles expansion.. 20G in..

who ever wrote the achievement roadmap HAS to be BSing about the 25 hour finish for the full 1250G..

granted i did a lot of the side quests it took me 152 hours to get the original 1000................. level 32

now commencing the shivering isles expansion.. 20G in..

You have to be incredibly experienced with Elder Scroll games and really know what you are doing in Oblivion to get 1000/1000 in less then 30 hours but it is possible. Basically there is no point in leveling or doing anything other then the quests you need to do to get the achievements. Of course that takes all the fun out of the game.

• 1 month later...