Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. I absolutely suck at this online so any help would be greatly appreciated. My gamertag is the same as my user ID Missingnin80. Looks like it would be difficult to boost online however what spazzymcghee said sounds like it could work.

Either message me on live or send a PM about this as I reckon they`re the only achievements I really could not stand a hope in hell of getting on my own....I`ve only won 2 single matches so far in like 20 odd games..

Edited by Missingnin80

Glad to see it`s not just me whose bad at it blackmaster EX.

SOG Dean Smith mentioned quitting the game- I`m sure that works as well because a while back on a Naruto forum(yeah i`m an anime geek) someone was complaining that people were quitting online games in order to get achievements so that could also be an alternative maybe....

ok so today we try doing the online stuff and it fail so we need more ppl if you would like to be a part of this let em know we will be boosting this monday the 19th martin luther king

these are the following people attending

1. porkchop547

2. super cyrax

3. Missingnin80

4. Black Master EX

message me as soon as possible at porkchop547 no friend request just a message would do

list update

1. porkchop547

2. super cyrax

3. Missingnin80

4. Black Master EX

5. MrFresh KC

6. Diexode Ninja

7. Robi775

1 more person

i don't know if you managed to get the last person but if you didn't, i would like to join! i own the game so i can boost at anytime so send me a message to halonator1211!