Other Lego Games Thoughts?

DMV

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Really like to see a LEGO GTA, Saints Row, Gears of War, Halo, Borderlands, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Marvel vs. Capcom (any other fighting game?)

i agree...lego saints row, borderlands and marvel vs capcom would be awesome :Bounce:

Lego Firefly

Never would have thought of Lego Firefly, but now that you mention it that would be great.

Some other ones I think would be good are

Lego Doctor Who

Lego Back to the Future

On a side note I don't think this would make a good game but I think it would be hilarious

Lego That '70s Show

I wish lego games could be more violent that would be kind of awesome.

It would kinda ruin it though. Lego blocks break, they don't get split. Unless if it was some special move which could be used once you have built up a meter of some sort, that'd be okay in a way.

Lego Back to the Future

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1fxn9KBvO1qhukvmo1_500.gif

I LOVE LEGO games. I have played all (but the Harry Potter games). I like a lot of the idea mentioned already, so not to copy too much, here are my thoughts.

LEGO will only licences games that they have the rights too (so sets they make). With this in mind, I offer...

LEGO Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

-I see the game as a Open World New York. Only, instead of Flying a high level like you did in Gotham in LEGO Batman 2, you would go underground. So it's all of New York and then a super creative Sewer system. The main hub would be the Turtle layer. You would access to all the cool gadgets and vehicles the turtles have. And even though the current toy line is based on the Nick show, I do believe LEGO has the rights to all TMNT brands, so I would like to see this more in the world of the old cartoon with the Technodrome and Turtle Party Van.

LEGO Spongebob

-This could be such a drastic change for the LEGO games formula. Honestly, since the Harry Potter games, the whole line has felt kinda familiar. Based on serious material with a comedic edge. This would be a turn to the bonkers world of a pineapple under the sea. I think I don't need to say anything else.

Now, those are the licences that I'd like to see. I didn't mention Hobbit or the new Star Wars movies because those are both givens. However, what I really would like to see more than all of that is original stuff. So, I present:

LEGO City

-Several people mentioned LEGO GTA. And we kinda have that in LEGO Universe, but that's a Wii U exclusive and we all know that the Wii U is a failure. So, I would like to see them take that formula, work out the kinks, and make a super awesome, Next-Gen, Open World City game. I don't know for sure, but I believe the City line may be the longest running line that LEGO has every had. I can remember buying city sets when I was a child. There is just SO much to pull from. Trains and Homes and Fire Stations and Space Shuttles. It's really just endless. I love the Open World structure behind GTA, but I don't play GTA games. Make me a fun, friendly version of that type of gameplay and I would be over the top!

LEGO Friends

-Not, let me clearly state, I don't want to play LEGO Friends. It's the recent, all girls, LEGO line. However, I have a 6 year old daughter that just adores the Friends line. It has been something that we have truly bonded over and now we get to share our love for LEGOs. I would love to see a quality Friends game, in the same CoOp type gameplay that the LEGO games are known for that I could play with my daughter. She plays the current LEGO games with me, but this would be her very favorite thing and as a dad I would love to see that.

• 3 weeks later...