[PC/GfWL] Achievement Boosting

Eambo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please count me in. Just msg me with date/time and I'll try to be there.

1.ZeroSkat

2.ToRN4Do0fSouLz

3.Panda360x

4.dexguru

5.Gyllen Drage

6.GORQITO

EDIT: I just got the achievement legit, but I will still gladly help you guys out. :)

Edited by GORQITO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is anyone down for this still? Myself (OcR ROCKETR) and GoS CPT Stewart are down to go for the win a race with 7 other racers and win 5 tour races. We're usually free on the weekends and we both live in the EST (GMT -5).

Oh and we're on the PC (obviously due to the thread name but just to clarify so we won't get some 360 people in here by accident).

1. OcR ROCKETR

2. GoS CPT Stewart

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is anyone down for this still? Myself (OcR ROCKETR) and GoS CPT Stewart are down to go for the win a race with 7 other racers and win 5 tour races. We're usually free on the weekends and we both live in the EST (GMT -5).

Oh and we're on the PC (obviously due to the thread name but just to clarify so we won't get some 360 people in here by accident).

1. OcR ROCKETR

2. GoS CPT Stewart

Count me in, dude. I'm GMT+1 (germany), have much time in the next weeks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
If anyone is still down for the rush hour achievement hit me up. I am tired of playing against people that have been playing since day 1 and make no mistakes.

I currently have to copies of the game.

Unfortunatly I won't be in town during the time of the the session you made on TA.

Perhaps it can be pushed to the week after? That way there is a chance to get more people in?