Achievement Guide and Road Map

Caramel Cardinal

Yep same just happened to me, I even unlocked an awards for delivering over 4,000kg of unknown cargo and under my pilot stats it's 2,000kg. I think the achievement guide is wrong, replaying the same mission does not count for the achievement :mad: as I also waisted about 2 hours flying the same mission.

Weird thing is, it just unlocked for me at 3642kg after restarting the game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ok, I swear Dizzy is glitched, because I did exactly what the achievement guide said and it still didnt pop. I even spun more than 5 times, so I dont know whats wrong with it.

if you go to your profile page it should have a consecutive spins section, what does that say, if it's less than 5 what your doing isn't a spin somethimes it can be a bit glitchy to register the spin so once you have it spinning make sure you keep hold of the controlls but don't touch anything else.

if you go to your profile page it should have a consecutive spins section, what does that say, if it's less than 5 what your doing isn't a spin somethimes it can be a bit glitchy to register the spin so once you have it spinning make sure you keep hold of the controlls but don't touch anything else.

Ok, it says I have done 3 consecutive spins. Idk what I'm doing wrong....

Ok, it says I have done 3 consecutive spins. Idk what I'm doing wrong....

probebly coming out of it to soon, bear in mind camera angle keeps changing so you'r probebly counting half spins as full ones, if you've spun it 3 times you should know how to do them so if you can get it in a spin just keep spining till the achievement unlocks or till you hit the ground

the reason i suggest the stearman aerobatics mission is because it tells you when you've done a spin, if this isn't an option though if you load one of the challange courses, go throught the first marker than fly up to the required height will also tell you when you've done aerobatics and the manouver so you can count 5 off

• 1 month later...

Alright while waiting for your guide I've grown a synapse here.

Here is an easy way to get the Airborne Mountaineer Achievement Airborne Mountaineer - 25G - Why Climb A Mountain When You Can Fly To The Top.

Plane icon is where you'd want to go & land your plane then Airborne Mountaineer Achievement is all yours! LOL!

Enjoy!

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3987/zoomedout.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8393/airbornemountaineerachi.jpg

photo credits to my posse, R2D2 :drunk

Alright while waiting for your guide I've grown a synapse here.

Here is an easy way to get the Airborne Mountaineer Achievement Airborne Mountaineer - 25G - Why Climb A Mountain When You Can Fly To The Top.

Plane icon is where you'd want to go & land your plane then Airborne Mountaineer Achievement is all yours! LOL!

photo credits to my posse, R2D2 :drunk

correct me if i'm wrong but i already have a vid on the achievement in the guide :D

• 3 months later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Kairi and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Microsoft Flight Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

For anyone having trouble finding Clandestine Missions, try searching just a bit north of Anchorage Airport area. There is an abundance of airstrips there that usually offer these missions. I found a mission that carries 920 lbs for less than 30 nm. I used the Carbon Cub since the Maule takes more ground to take off.

I spent about an hour searching for a high load/low distance mission. There were a few that were 500-700 lbs but the distance was over 50 nm, which is not worth it at all.

Also, never travel directly to the destination from takeoff. First travel either left or right (depending on the terrain, remembering to stay under 1000 ft) for about 5-10 min then turn to your destination. It so happened that I kept getting caught by the law enforcement at around the same area every time I travel straight to the destination.

Other than that, great guide and I hope this helps!

-G4M3R V1C

• 1 month later...
For anyone having trouble finding Clandestine Missions, try searching just a bit north of Anchorage Airport area. There is an abundance of airstrips there that usually offer these missions. I found a mission that carries 920 lbs for less than 30 nm. I used the Carbon Cub since the Maule takes more ground to take off.

I spent about an hour searching for a high load/low distance mission. There were a few that were 500-700 lbs but the distance was over 50 nm, which is not worth it at all.

Also, never travel directly to the destination from takeoff. First travel either left or right (depending on the terrain, remembering to stay under 1000 ft) for about 5-10 min then turn to your destination. It so happened that I kept getting caught by the law enforcement at around the same area every time I travel straight to the destination.

Other than that, great guide and I hope this helps!

-G4M3R V1C

I was having the same issues (getting caught) -- flying off course as G4M3R V1C suggests works very well!