• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This method does NOT work!!! I tried it two times. Sat there for 20 minutes both times! Guys don't be fooled. I figure everyone saying, this works, only got lucky with the rest of the shots throughout the stage, making it to 70%. Don't waste your time with this method.

Edit: does anybody know, if driving over enemies counts towards or against accuracy? I have the feeling, it counts against. Tried killing one enemy, driving over the rest infantry and nuking the bosses. Did get really low accuracy...

Edited by Cringer85

This method does NOT work!!! I tried it two times. Sat there for 20 minutes both times! Guys don't be fooled. I figure everyone saying, this works, only got lucky with the rest of the shots throughout the stage, making it to 70%. Don't waste your time with this method.

Edit: does anybody know, if driving over enemies counts towards or against accuracy? I have the feeling, it counts against. Tried killing one enemy, driving over the rest infantry and nuking the bosses. Did get really low accuracy...

This did work for me and I got much higher then 70% accuracy. It has worked for other people, not sure what you are doing wrong. Make sure every bullet you shoot is hitting on the boss fights, that can screw accuracy up. Keep at it, you'll get the annoying achievement soon.

• 3 months later...