Spider farming

notty

• 1 month later...

In case nobody notice it:

I think the guide needs more clarification. I can't do it.

After GRNDL-01 fell, the game only gave me 2 seconds gap before it automatically loads to Aesir. So I had to rebeat GRNDL-01 for the manual load.

At the door where I should be able to shoot the spider, stupid Thor AI keeps standing too close to me when I go near the door. I can't shake him.

From all the 9 pages I read of the glitch guide, it seems everyone is doing this with their characters at level 50 with level 50 weapons. Is that right? Because I can't reach the spider with a level 29 laser rifle.

And does it matter if I saved and quit after I killed GRNDL-01? Does the glitch still works after you quit the game and come back to level 3-4? (Unrelated to gun malfunction)

In case nobody notice it:

I think the guide needs more clarification. I can't do it.

After GRNDL-01 fell, the game only gave me 2 seconds gap before it automatically loads to Aesir. So I had to rebeat GRNDL-01 for the manual load.

I still have plenty of time after grendel hits the ground, but I have not meassured it. Just exit as soon as it lies dead.

At the door where I should be able to shoot the spider, stupid Thor AI keeps standing too close to me when I go near the door. I can't shake him.

From all the 9 pages I read of the glitch guide, it seems everyone is doing this with their characters at level 50 with level 50 weapons. Is that right? Because I can't reach the spider with a level 29 laser rifle.

I doubt it has anything to do with the level of the weapon (not sure though). Maybe pimp your laser with some range runes?

And does it matter if I saved and quit after I killed GRNDL-01? Does the glitch still works after you quit the game and come back to level 3-4? (Unrelated to gun malfunction)

If you quit (exit to dashboard), you have to redo it. Imho the Grendel glitch is "only" important for the loot flying to you immediately, not the respawning of the spider.