HUT Wishlist/Tradelist

Wildmn34

I am a pietrangelo, Halak, and Nichol away from getting st. Louis. I have a RNH, a spare Oshie, Dipietro (he's good guys, I swear) some a few random NHL 80-82 players, and obviously pucks. I also I have A lemieux card i got while drunk last night (went from wanting to punch my friend for spending my points to having the best celebration ever until the neighbor nearly shot me) but that is going to be sold. 240k and he is yours lol. (justifying the price, all Lemieux are 250+ and my friend sold his for 275 a week or so ago)

On another note, I have a friend, itz epic turtlz, he had a crisis or something, and spend ALLOT of money on packs. Don't ask him about that, but he needs to sell players, so send him message for players you need. Among his 3 Crosby cards he has a Malkin, Letang, Ovechkin, Nash, 3 Eberles, Hall and many more high end players. He has no legends, and won't part with Malkin, but if you need ANY other good players, he probably has it.

And he usually is fair with prices. He gave me a lethonen for free. (I know him, that is why I got the free card, don't expect handouts, just fair prices)

Sold my Lemieux, bought the blues. And the oilers. And a few others.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got all Houston Aeros jerseys now.
Just down to one player on the Aeros. Thinking about buying the logo for 2,950 but that is just to much to spend for the amount of return you would get for it. Missed out on Fredheim from the wolfpack so they either sold it or haven't put it back up for auction. If you can find a second home jersey I'll trade you for the pucks you spent on it.

Ducks

Center

R. Getzlaf

RW

Perry

Ryan

LD

Visnovsky

G

Hiller

Houston (AHL)

logo

Edited by xMidget_Furyx
found more players and jerseys

At this point, if anyone has Kovalchuk and Parise, I just need them for the achievement and will trade them back immediately. It sucks that the last two guys I need are beyond expensive. I don't even care about having them on my team to play, I just want the achievement. I also refuse to waste anymore MS points on this (I must have spent the equivalent of $25 on this mode. Never again).

I'm trying to collect all the flames cards, I have all the players already, believe it or not it's the jerseys I can't find haha.

-Black Flaming horse jersey

-Red atlanta flames jersey (I think?)

-Older Calgary flames Home jersey

If anyone has these please msg me here or on my gt, even if you're not willing to part with them, i'd appreciate having them just to complete the set.

• 2 weeks later...

Please, please, please, does anyone have Saad of the Rockford Icehogs? He's the only player keeping from the full set achievement and I've spent so much time on the AH over the last couple of weeks that I'm beginning to get sick of it. I would be happy just to borrow him for a day or two...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...