• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Wish I didn't sell it. Would have liked to go through the campaign again and play a little bit of multiplayer.

Maybe I'll create a new Steam account and buy it. Enjoy it while it lasts.

For some odd reason, this game is still in the top five most played games on Steam. It may very well be more active on PC than on 360 (although, I kind of doubt that, since last time I played on 360 here was around 10,000 people online).

• 1 month later...

I still play this actively online. I dont aim for achievements on this title anymore, but if any of you guys and gals want someone to play online with, send me a friend request! I have a mic and both dlc packs (on one hard drive, my other hard drive is retail only, so i can adjust to what my party has). My k/d is 1.37 currently, but i just play to rank up, complete challenges, and have fun. I play legitimately, so dont involve me if you want to hack or mod of whatever. Im 23 years old (so im not one of those obnoxious squeakers) and im in the u.s. Eastern time zone. I play frequently, but at random times. I primarily play tdm, but with a good party I'll be willing to play other gametypes and playlists. My gamertag is NCube720