injustice avatar gear!!

kyboy

Well is there only a superman shirt or are there other hero shirts you can unlock?

I am personally not a fan of Superman but I love the Flash and the Green Arrow.

They're in the marketplace. Only shirts they have as of right now are superman, batman, wonder woman, an the injustice logo. An they're the older logos. ( not old school ) but older logos. Hopefully they add more. I like collecting them, useless yes, but if you're a collector, then you're a collector lol..

I have all the marvel ones they released for our avatars, an the marvel theme an gamer pics. I was hoping to find an injustice premium theme. But there's not, hopefully it'll be added!

I know I rambled on lol

They're in the marketplace. Only shirts they have as of right now are superman, batman, wonder woman, an the injustice logo. An they're the older logos. ( not old school ) but older logos. Hopefully they add more. I like collecting them, useless yes, but if you're a collector, then you're a collector lol..

I have all the marvel ones they released for our avatars, an the marvel theme an gamer pics. I was hoping to find an injustice premium theme. But there's not, hopefully it'll be added!

I know I rambled on lol

Thanks man! Didn't know about this. And I too know what you mean about collecting. Except I'm more of a Batman collector. Right now I'm really thinking of getting both collectors editions because of the statues!

Thanks man! Didn't know about this. And I too know what you mean about collecting. Except I'm more of a Batman collector. Right now I'm really thinking of getting both collectors editions because of the statues!

I know right! I've already got the collector edition pre ordered for the U.S. Because that's where I'm at. But I think if my taxes come back fast enough, I may order the collector edition from over seas, just for the statue lol..

I know right! I've already got the collector edition pre ordered for the U.S. Because that's where I'm at. But I think if my taxes come back fast enough, I may order the collector edition from over seas, just for the statue lol..

do you know a store in the EU that sells them? as im ordering a overseas one also.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...