I'm just going to stop buying games new.

trail blazer

im tired of all these buggy games. thats what they have testers for and not to mention the two to three fucking years it takes to make the game. i dont give a shit about fucking a free helmet of a fucking free dlc, I want my fucking game to work. heres an idea.... make the game first then worry about the dlc.

heres an idea.... make the game first then worry about the dlc

I am pretty sure that the DLC was part of promotions and was worked on after the retail game was finished being made. Maybe you should spend less time bitching and more time checking your old saves to get these achievements in 25 mins (quicker than the Dead Space 2 DLC).

im tired of all these buggy games. thats what they have testers for and not to mention the two to three fucking years it takes to make the game. i dont give a shit about fucking a free helmet of a fucking free dlc, I want my fucking game to work. heres an idea.... make the game first then worry about the dlc.

Do you have a specific bug you're complaining about, or is this just in response to things you've heard other people say?

Oh, fucking fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck.

im not sure if anyone else has the problem but during the cutscenes on mine the people would twitch and it got annying but nothing to complain over i dont think and the achievement thing isnt that bad its not that hard to do them again
I had the twitching to, like the frames per second was off... Im glad Im not an eptaleptic...

Speaking from personal experience, it doesn't matter how many QA staff testers you throw at a game - there will always be a bug or two left behind when it releases. Because the internet is around nowadays it allows companies to patch games after they have shipped through online patching etc.

Games are far more complex nowadays both in creation and execution. There are also some bugs that will literally not be found until a huge amount of people have explored every avenue within it upon release. This is just the way it is currently and probably will be until the next next gen stuff comes out.

Also, in terms of commerce it is far more cost effective for any given company to release a game on schedule and patch it after it has hit the shelves, than to delay it indefinitely and lose profit/risk having it never released.

There are a few bugs in this game. Yes. I totally agree. But from what I can see only a few that severely break it for the user. Even then you have save functionality now so if you are savvy about it you can reload to an earlier point and carry on.

To the OP, you don't seem to have anything specific in terms of bugs that caused you to create this post. While there are quite a few issues with this game, there are quite a few issues with most of the games I've bought over the past couple of years. It really isn't a huge issue in the grand scheme of things.

I will say though, that complaining about a bug in a constructive fashion on the official forums belonging to any game that is bugged is a great way to bring it to the developers attention.

Bearing in mind "This is bullshit, fix this shit, i paid to play this shit" won't get you anywhere. "I'm having an issue with this bug, this is what happened when i was doing it. This is how i fixed it/currently unfixed" will get the ball rolling.

i dont give a shit about fucking a free helmet of a fucking free dlc, I want my fucking game to work. heres an idea.... make the game first then worry about the dlc.

I think you might be confusing downloadable content with your actual point.

The free DLC, whether it is a pre-order sword, armor cluster to give you the extra edge or a fancy new skin for your character is decided on well before any testing goes on. In addition, it doesn't have anything to do with testers or any form of quality control. So it really is irrelevant to what you are trying so hard to say.

Edited by Yaymez

^flames

The rehashed maps were disheartening, especially since you saw so little, if any, of that in origins.

To be fair, for those who preordered the dlc was free, I don't really mind when a game does that. Thought it was weird they even had achievements related to them, most launch dlc doesn't have anything above the original 1000 GS.

Way better than the BS Capcom threw at us with RE5.