Crown power ruining score?

Hey all,

Every single time I hit the crown during a performance (it's during the vocal parts) or master performance, every single line I sing gets a "miss" or "almost". It's like it stops tracking the vocals altogether.

Am I the only one experiencing this? Am I missing something?

• 3 weeks later...
Hey all,

Every single time I hit the crown during a performance (it's during the vocal parts) or master performance, every single line I sing gets a "miss" or "almost". It's like it stops tracking the vocals altogether.

Am I the only one experiencing this? Am I missing something?

This happens to me when i perform Rock With You it just messes up as soon as i hit the crown and messes my score up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

What most people don't get, most of your point in singing are because the game is picking up MJ singing in the game. It thinks it's own singing is yours. When the crown comes on, it changes the pitch of MJ's singing in the game, and it is relying on your, arguably, terrible voice, rather than the actual singer of MJ.

Yeah, you basically are using an exploit in the game without knowing it.

I only found out because I was playing at 12:00 at night, and I have family sleeping. I decided not to sing, and I still scored... It's picking up the TV!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...