SengIV

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a really Good guide keep up the good work m8

GamerTag XxDevil WolfxX

Full Gamerscore on 49 Games

Dead Rising, TheOrangeBox, GearsofWar, Halo3, BioShock, RainbowSix Vegas, PerfectDarkZero, CoD4, CoD3, CoD2, TimeShift, AssassinsCreed, Burnout Paradise, Frontlines FuelofWar, Oblivion, Crackdown, TombRaider Legend, Jericho, Fifa06, Fifa07, FifaWorldCup, Fifa Street3, GRAW2, PGR4, FightNight, Just Cause, BLazinAngles, Hitman, Lost, SplinterCell D.A, Tenchu Z, The Simpsons, WarriorsOrochi, BionicleHeros, SamuraiWarriors2, NFSMW, FuzionFrenzy2,VivaPinata, MBA2K6, Galaga, New Rally-X, Hexic HD, SOWS, Rez HD, Golden Axe, 3D Ultra Mini Golf, Uno, AegisWing and Double Dragon:woop::woop:

Like most i am tryin to get to 100%, i am one item of clothing short and looking at it at a glance i don't appear to have "black ninja outfit" - would this need to have been unlocked and if so how?

Thanks in advance for any help

Ric

Like most i am tryin to get to 100%, i am one item of clothing short and looking at it at a glance i don't appear to have "black ninja outfit" - would this need to have been unlocked and if so how?

Thanks in advance for any help

Ric

Yes. That is by taking pictures of everybody for the yearbook. Very easy to do.

im hopin my question ties into the mini objectives which im pretty sure it does. i went around in chapter 5 gettin all the clothes from the stores and ive done quite a bit as far as missions and mini objs go. so im wondering where the stuff im missin is like the gold suit, black ninja, and panda suit? now this could be because theres a few things ive still to do like fire alarms and the collection items. also i cant seem to find the warehouse (at least the right room) where all these tombstones are at? if anyone can help itd be great.

I'm taking photos for the yearbook, I have two left... Cornelius and Lola. Does anyone know the best location to find these two?

Also where the hell is the NUTS arcade game?

Cornelius is usually found in the school or out by the library. He's the black nerd. Lola is found in New Coventry or by where the greasers hang out. She's pretty noticeable as she's wearing a 'variation' of the uniform, like most of the story-related girls.

The nuts game is in the souvenir tent at the carnival...well I think it is, as most of them are up there.

Now for my own questions:

Where exactly is the student store? I'm pretty sure I've never visited it, nor do I see an icon on my map for it.

Also, I have the nutcracker outfit. I got it after doing the nutcracker mission and I know I didn't hit all the notes...don't know why some of you aren't getting it.

And where is penalty shots? I've done keep-ups but cant' find penalty shots?

Also, just as a confirm...I never did snow shovelling. Can I still get 100%?

Thanks,

SoupyC

The student store is inside the school. If you're coming in the front entrance, turn right, the store sits on a corner of a corridor.

Penalty Shots is in front of the Gym, Keep up near the playing fields, both only spawn during midday between your morning class and afternoon class.

Another thing to note. If you miss the snow shovelling you can still obtain the prison uniform. You seem to get it after doing 9 detentions, of any sort. I had 3 mowing the small lawn, then 3 mowing the side lawn between the school and the car park, then another 3 on the football field. After my 3rd on the football field I got the prison outfit.

However, I don't think it affected my percentage therefore shouldn't count towards 100%!

SoupyC

i cant believe it i cant get 100% i got 98.45% cant find anythin else i

did tombstones pumpkins gnomes rubber bands g&g cards,pirate 333 clothing items 31 errands i beat every single go kart race (including street) i beat all bike races all missions and paper route and all of lawn mowing i also got 500 sodas drunken. if im missing something please let me know.

did tombstones pumpkins gnomes rubber bands g&g cards,pirate 333 clothing items 31 errands i beat every single go kart race (including street) i beat all bike races all missions and paper route and all of lawn mowing i also got 500 sodas drunken. if im missing something please let me know.

do you have 40/40 trophies? beat every class? boughten everything from the carnival? ridden every ride?

your obviuosly missing something though, when i was done with everything i think i had 99.90% or something like that then had to do 3 errands to get 100%

Check Daredevil's list. It is totaly completed. Just check that. It is in the locations thread or still on the front page.

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to either be blind, or running into a glitch with outfits. The two in particular are the Starting Outfit, and the Underwear. Both are stated to be available from the start of the game, but the Starting Outfit vanished right after changing into my school uniform for the first time, though I still have the components. For Underwear, I'm not seeing it on the list at all. I noticed I have the Tightie Whities legs, however, but this list states that I shouldn't get this until I've passed out five times. Are the answers for this particular outfit reversed by mistake?

I seem to either be blind, or running into a glitch with outfits. The two in particular are the Starting Outfit, and the Underwear. Both are stated to be available from the start of the game, but the Starting Outfit vanished right after changing into my school uniform for the first time, though I still have the components. For Underwear, I'm not seeing it on the list at all. I noticed I have the Tightie Whities legs, however, but this list states that I shouldn't get this until I've passed out five times. Are the answers for this particular outfit reversed by mistake?

It is not to worry about. They were counted so do not worry about it.